'Let Bygones be Bygones'

Reign's POV

'Wid all waan gwaan, mi mind deh pon one ting alone!'

The Bar was so full, you would've sworn that there was a party going on. The whole crew was here, including Wallace who I hadn't seen since the night of his party.

'When him gwaan wid him fuckry!'

I sat at my usual spot, the right hand corner of the bar next to the counter, where I could have a wide view of the bar, the entrance, the back and the sides.

I sipped on my white cranberry juice, as I wanted to be as close to sober as one can be, given that I had a  shot of 12 year old Whiskey, waiting for Miss 'tink she slick' to set the record straight.

'She need fi know seh har stunting days done and gone wid!' I was dead serious. 'An if she try ntn like dat again, mi naa go calm and easy.... everybody ago see a different side a mi!'

Thinking of the Devil and she arrived. She was in a pink leather dress that matched the color of her knee length braids. She walked in with confidence as heads turned while she entered. She definitely had a little style that was eye catching but nothing compared to Casidy. Not even when she tried as hard as she did at this very moment!

She scanned the room and blushed when she spotted me, with her cheeks getting pinker, the closer she got to me.

'Eeeeee... yeah man, blush!'

"Jade yuh betta lif up eno..." M&M limped in her path, stopping her from getting any closer. Ever since the incident, he walked with a limp, as if one foot was longer than the other .

"She good man!" I reassured him.

He turned to look at me as if second guessing me. I know he was only looking out for me, given what happened the last time with Casidy.

'Dem man deh ago always ave mi back eno... respect goes out every single time!'

I nodded in confirmation and he moved aside to allow her to pass.

"Goodnight Raiiiinnn!" She dragged my name the usual annoying way.

"Yuh waan ntn fi drink?" I asked before getting to the point. "Tell di bartender fi gi yuh whatever yuh waan"

"Kool..." She climbed on the stool next to me and arched her back to lean over to the counter. "Mi can get waan green smirnoff ice deh please!"

***Whatsapp Message tone***

*****************************************
Wife❤: Am I gonna see you when I get back you your apartment? We really need to talk.

*****************************************

I had booked her a return flight for 11:00 am so I figured I'd respond this time, to let her know.

****************************************
Me: I booked you a return flight at 11am tomorrow. Go get some rest. Goodnight

****************************************

Casidy's POV

He had been dodging me all day, so I was so relieved when I got a response from him. To be honest, I sent the message asking him if I'd get to see him later when we get back but I didn't expect a reply, so as soon as I heard his custom message tone, my heart came to my mouth and I shuffled through my clutch for my phone.