'GPP'

Reign's POV

The music baseline hit every nerve different and the flashing lights had my eyes hurting as if someone was pulling on the strings that held them in place. I tried my very best to make it over to the bar stool so I could order a snack or.... something!

'Frass yuh fuck!'

A sane 'me' would've known not to drink myself selfless, but right now sane was far from where my mental state was. I just wanted to forget!

"Yeah mi G... wa yuh did seh deh ya fi nyam? Mi raw dawg!" I asked Ro.

"Jah know bro yuh look fuck up! A di fuss mi eva see di man look so!" She responded. Ro was TP's little sister and just like TP, we went way back. 'Eva see smaddy wid wol heap a potential wa just need a likkle help and exposure fi mek it?' Now that person was Ro.

She graduated top of her class 3 years back and decided to work to send her school to UWI because her mother couldn't afford it. Tp helped to the best of his abilities to school her, but she was determined to take this next step on her own.

Ro had a dark glistening complexion , that you could spot beauty from a mile and so many people were attracted to her like magnet.

'A nuff likkle eediot mi affi put inna dem place, cause yuh know how teenagers guh... and mi nuh waan dem mess round mi likkle sis dem way deh!'

And it was way better for me to approach them than it was for TP. 'Mi naave a soul a live fa eno... so mi fuck up a bwoii now fi Ro and Kelly!' He would always say.

After her first year of working she acquired some friends that were blurring her path, the police got involved and let's just say, she either would've ended up in jail or dead and that definitely wasn't an option. So I stepped in and paid to clear up the mess and flew here outta Jamaica.

I was a huge believer in second chances, I mean, I got one! And I knew she wanted to study physiotherapy so I gave her just that! I went ahead and got her enrolled in the University of Central Florida, Tuition fully funded ofcourse. I even got her a decent apartment and enough money to get by.

She's now in her second year and got a job bartending so she could 'pay me back' she says, which is crazy! But, the girl has drive and ambition so...

'Cyaan stop har shine!'

"Only snack ova yasso, but yuh ago need way more than that bro!" She chuckled. "Wol on deh, no move! Mi soon first!"
She signaled to blonde who rolled her eyes as soon as she spot me.

As drunk as I was, I still paid keen attention to my surroundings. So I scanned the place thoroughly.

'Naa tek nuh check!'

After the fifth minute, Ro came back with a steaming plastic container.

"Wol dis! Yuh lucky mi decide fi cook today else yuh woulda get knock right about now!"

Inside the container was 'Di good ol Bown Stewed chicken and dumplings' and couple jalapeños.

"Ow yuh mean! As s real chef to Pussyclaaaaaat!" I hyped. It's been months since I've had these authentic foods and I surely was happy to have that now, Club or not!

"Den nuh muss!" She answered walking over to continue serving drinks.

At the moment it felt like I was alone in a diner enjoying some good food! The music was mute and the lights never existed. That's how good the food was! She can definitely cook, and I knew this. Whenever she came by HQ with TP, we wouldn't order out for lunch.

'Any order wi a order a di ingredients she go need uppa Donna.'

"Wa really a gwaan Reign? One Catty and yuh a beat di rum so dawg!" She asked in disbelief. "Bredda yuh wash up!"

'A nuh no nawmal Catty did star!'

"The fuck yuh know bout?" I asked. She was here and wasn't around to know what's happening so how would she know all this?

"I am Jamaican, any weh di tory deh, mi ago hear some how.... one phone call..." She answered. "But seriously, this Casidy sounds special .. fi get Reign head fi chip out.... hell...one of a kind!"

'She all know name to?? The fuck??'

"That's woman for you!" I shook my head and continued to eat. "Bwoii Ro, yuh wouldn't even know!"

"It dat bad?" She asked.

'Yuh nuh shoulda know to bloodclaat !'

"Mi fuck it up yow!"

"But the fact that yuh know seh yuh fuck it up mean seh yuh know how yuh fuck it up... and from yuh know that, yuh must know how fi fix it!" She said wiping the counter.

"Dis time it cyaan fix a tall... She tell mi point blank seh mi fi leave har alone!" I explained.

She laughed so hard.

'A wa so funny?'

"Joke thing dis bredda! Mi cyaan believe likkle likkle me affi go teach yuh dis!" She shook her head. "Listen up!"

'Joke thing fi true!'

"Take it from me... a woman" She rolled her eyes. "Wi neva go tell unu wa wi truly want! All if it a kill wi... wi just ago assume seh unu a man, unu fi know!"

'Nuh mek a rass sense'

"Sound foolish? Yeah mi know!" She said as if reading my mind.

'Yute!'

"But look at it, she just lost a baby... your baby at that! And a due to your poor choices... Cause Jade? Like seriously? Jade!" Her scornful tone surfaced.

"Mi and Jade no inna ntn parri!"

"Yeah but unu used to be inna supm so she shouldn't inna yuh car none tall!" She swiped her hands neck height saying, " Period!"

'She has a point!'

"But yuh do wa yuh do and she do wa she do and the fact a the matter is ... the baby dead! And that CANNOT CHANGE! Yes ... she is upset... but who wouldn't be??? So she is definitely go flare up pon yuh.... But..." She poured some cran juice in a glass then pushed it my way. "All you had to do was draw closer, comfort her, reassure her.... she's hurting Reign."

'Fuck, and mi run weh!'

"And you left her! Mmmmhmmn ... 'you'... left... her!" She poured some vodka for a guy. "Can Imagine how she feel ya now!"

"Jah jah sis!" I sighed. I felt even worst. "Fuck it up fi true!"

"Exactly! But yuh still can change that!" She said while multitasking . "We... are all humans.... bound to make mistakes! But we.... learn from them! My advise to you is fi.... GWAAN BACK A YUH YARD GUH MEK THINGS RIGHT!"

"A swear!" I was inspired.

"Baby can always mek again...Kotch ee hat a lie?" She giggled.

"Rich a lie!" I laughed.

Bearing all she said in mind, I tipped her heavily and left for the penthouse. I was half sober by the time I reached and I searched for flights right away.

'A time fimi go get back mi ooman ya now!'