'Homecoming'

Reign's POV

I was lucky enough to get a flight for 6am this morning. The phone alarmed and I got up, showered and dressed myself. I wore a black sweatsuit with a white tee underneath, so I'd be covered when the 'yawd heat struck'. I didn't have much to bring back so I stuffed some things in my backpack.

*Notification Bell *

I grabbed my knapsack and headed downstairs for the uber ride to the airport

I had no plan, no grand gesture or anything like that. I was just gonna pop up wherever she was and hold her.

'Mi no care weh or with who!'

All I knew was, another day wouldn't get past without her in my life. I was a bit hung over, but as long as I could stand and actually walk then I'd get by.

Casidy's POV

"Mummy, remember Charity has..."

"Wa yuh no come galang bout yuh business man! A mi basically raise di pickney, so a wa yuh coulda tell mi wa mi nuh know already? Gyal nuh mek a tell yuh words!" Mummy said in annoyance.

She had all right to be because it was true. She practically raised Charity, it has always been us. But I got so used to instructing Reign, who by the way never listens, that it developed into a habit.

'A pure mmmmhmmm mmmhmmmn... and when yuh check, him nuh hear a shit! Him just always a do him owna ting!'

But I never made much of it though, because Charity was well taken care of and clean at the end of the day. He wouldn't let harm even hover over her and most importantly, she had fun. Oh yes! I was the boring one and he was the fun parent.

"A gwaan yuh fi gwaan before yuh flight lef yuh and stop perplex mi brain!" She said while cleaning down the counter.

"A 9'o clock flight mi have Miss!" I pulled the handle of the suitcase up. "Anyways, mi gone!"

"Safe flight,  mek mi know when yuh reach!" She shouted as I pulled my luggage through the door.

Reign's POV

'Dis loud fucking music inna di people dem place!'

The volume immediately decreased as he glimpsed me.

'Di man naa learn at all!' I shook my head.

"Bloodclaat Bossy! Man look fresh!" TP shouted as he stood bracing on the probox door.

"A wa ? Nuh security nuh wuk ya fi run out yuh and yuh bag a noise!"

'Di man have a dutty style essi!'

"Yuh know mi affi wol a vybe anyweh mi deh man..." he laughed. "Anyways, mi glad fi see yuh man.... shit been crazy widout you!"

"Suh you gwaan eno!"

"Gotta speak proper ...cause tun all Yankee pon wi, fly out fi months star!" He exaggerated. "But it good fi guh cool out sometime suh welcome back mi boss.... yuh done know how it set!"

We bumped fists and jumped in the car. I was ready to go home and reunite with my family.

'And nyam some a Mama P food. ... and... maybe some a Casidy own too!'

Life has a funny way of humbling us, two years ago I would've shunned any male that participated in cunalingus and look at me now?

'Woulda bury mi tongue inna C right now! Jah jah!'

The mere thought of tasting her had my shaft pulsating as if it were radioactive. I had to reach for the backpack I threw around back , pretending to search for something , just so I could use it to hide my growing cock. I would be devastated if TP caught a glimpse of what was happening right now.

'Mi grab on pon da bomboclaat steering wheel deh and dis tun wi ova bush!'

* Back at the house*

"Mama P! Yuh bwoii deh back a foot!" I shouted from the front door.

"DADDY!!!!!!" Charity sprinted and leaped into my hands. It's surprising what a few months can do because she seemed so much bigger.

"Y pree Bighead?" I held her kissing her forehead. "Miss mi?"

"Yes... and I'm much bigger now!" She said in the most adorable way.

"I can see that princess! Almost taller than I am!" I tickled her, forcing out her contagious laughter.

Just then Mama P peeped out from the kitchen entrance, trying hard to suppress how happy she was to see me, but I saw the gleam in her eyes. I walked over to her with Charity in hand, then let her loose to get back to her doll house. 

"Mi know yuh miss mi man... come ya!" I reeled her in for a hug. She could no longer hide the excitement and the smile came right out. "Seet deh... Ma-ma P... aaaaah!"

"Yuh finally feel homesick, suh yuh come back ya!" She mocked.

"Supm like that! A weh yuh daughter deh?"

"Airport! Supposed to board the flight from bout 9!" She said walking back over to the stove chuckling.

'She know supm!'

"A GO WEH?" I said a bit too aggressive.

"Di two a unu a two RAAS Eediat!" She said as she sautéed some vegetables. "Excuse mi language but... two a unu no mek one at all!"

'A badwud she dis cuss? Den a so things change since mi gone?'

I was really shocked by her response. It was a huge shocker to hear her use such foul language. She was either really pissed or annoyed.

"She a come to you...You a come to she. Goodly all pass one a nedda a Airport and unu have phone... smart phone at dat!" She continued. "Den tell mi how dat mek sense?"

'The fuck? She did a come to mi?'

"Betta unu dash weh dem den, cause unu a defeat di purpose a di 'Smart Phone' dem..." She air quoted.
Her words faded, because all I could think is that, 'THERE WAS HOPE!'