'Nightmares vs Reality'

Casidy'sPOV

"Yuh think yuh coulda escape mi yuh likkle bitch!" John's eyes narrowed in on me. The was room extremely dark,excepting a bulb that hung overhead which seemed to narrow the light on me only.

The heat of the light was so focused on my skin that the sweat fought its way out of my sweat gland and through my pores. I felt filthy, I could smell the stench of sweat and urine that stained my body, so I knew I was there for atleast 2 or 3 days.

His voice seemed to move in a spiraling way that had me spinning and weary. I tried to hold my hands out and spread my feet so I could keep my balance,  but found that they were bound.

"Yuh plan did smart but yuh Uncle-in-law smarta!" He laughed releasing his stale alcohol breath within the diaspora of my nose.

"Reign! Help mi!" Was as all I could think of screaming while John's face flashed every now and them around me like a popular scene of many thriller movies. "Please, help me!"

His body appeared infront me, in the same blue tux that was dismantled with gunshot wounds all over. He was not alone though. He was accompanied by Reign with whom he held at gun point.

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!" I railed about on the chair, screaming.

"Say yuh goodbyes now nephew!" He smirked.

"I love you Cas..." he tried to say as the bullet pierced his skull and echoed the room.

I saw his soul leave his body while he took his last breath.

"Reign!!!" I shouted with every muscle in my body as my heart shattered to pieces.

My body jerked vigorously...

"...idy!..... sidy... Casidy!" His voice muffled in my ear while the jerking intensified. It felt as if someone gripped my shoulder  and....

***Snap***

I was wide awake and soaked with sweat.

'Cowl sweat a wash mi!'

He sat beside me and held my head. He checked my temperature as he assured me that everything is alright.

"Mi deh ya wid yuh C... yuh alright!"

'Except mi nuh alright!'

I wore a purple flowery hospital gown and my hand ached from the needle they put in my vein to facilitate the drip. I felt a little bit droopy but I was conscious enough to have known what was taking place.

I stared at him with relief, holding my gaze for a half minute then grabbed him into a pretty much needed hug until reality had sunken in all I wanted to do was to kill him!

'The irony of it all,' your Highness rolled her eyes.

This time  our problems were way over our heads and the biggest problem was him and his fucking whores!

'I LOST A FUCKING BABY DUE TO ONE!'

I was never gonna forgive him and that just cost the whole relationship.

Reign's POV

I was so happy to see her regain consciousness. She cried and screamed so much that the doctors had to sedate her to carry on with the procedure.

They said the miscarriage was due to stress and that with her vitals spiraling through the roof, she was at risk for hemorrhaging. So as her Fiance, I gave them the go ahead to sedate her.