'As a Certified Yamhead!'

*Disclaimer*

⚠️Warning! High doses of Yamheadoic Gases Up Ahead! Head gears⛑🪖 and Masks 😷 are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⚠️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Casidy's POV

"A swear mi nuh know why yuh decide fi carry mi pickney come bun up inna di sun ....Cho!" I laughed walking over to the gazebo that Kelly was sitting by.

"Gyal tap ee noise. Di pickney cyaan lock up inna AC all a har life! She need fi come ketch likkle a wi colla to! Yuh tink a foreign she deh!" She said while fanning me off.

Charity was having a blast in the sand, building sandcastles with another little girl and an older boy who was around 14/15.Their giggles and screams lifted my spirit so much, I just took a moment to watch.

For the past 3 months that Reign had been gone, Charity's been mostly at home with Mummy. We haven't been able to take her out, other than to run errands, so I was thankful Kelly did that. After-all, that's what Aunties are for!

"Come ya gyal.... nuh look yet eno... but watch red and white shorts ova deh so!" She gestured with her hands. "Mi seh bwoi stay good essi!"

"Hear ya to nuh, how yuh a look man and yuh have TP?" I teased.

I slowly turned my head to see who she was talking.

"Mi seh nuh look yet! Lawd Gawd!" She yanked at my top. "Yaa fi mek it look so rass obvious gyal! Cho!"

'Dramatic much? The guy wasn't even looking our direction!'

"Leggo offa mi and mine yuh tear mi blouse man ..." I laughed so hard at her extraness.

"It dis fi pap off.... cause mi know know a wa kinda wol heap a clothes dis yuh come a beach innna!" She said with disgust, eyeing me from top to bottom after removing her oversized shades. If eyes could've ever burnt by just staring, then I'd definitely be nursing 2nd degree burns right now.

She was in her white bikini that had 'wife' written in silver on the butt, which was quite hilarious because 'that' She was not. Her braids were up in a bun and her loop earrings dangled in the gentle breeze that blew.

"Miss... nuh work mi a come from and stop off??? Wa yuh did think mi did go come inna ??? Bikini?"

"Dat ano no excuse! Nuh work yuh did deh when him did pick yuh up and gi yuh the american express cyaad fi come buy bikini? Yuh coulda well an stop and buy one wid di cyaad cause yuh still have it!" She argued. "Yuh go mek di man run lef yuh wid ntn and yuh max out it bax..."

"Jesas Kelly!" I tried to hush her while looking if anyone heard what she said. " Yuh go mek everybody know mi business!"

'Mi shame! Shame on kill mi!' My subconsciousness chanted in Queenie's voice. Kelly's words sunk in and I felt so bad!

"Yuh chat to much man!" I said aggressively. I was so in my feelings that it came out worst than I had intended.

I turned and sat on one of the benches and took my work flats off,flexing my feet and toes, after a long day on them.

"Hush man! Mi neva mean it no way, yuh know how mi stay arready..." She apologized.

I knew she was being herself but Reign was too much of a touchy feely topic for me.

"Girl mi just ... mi nuh know! When it come on to him... di baby.... da topic deh... mi just waan roll and bawl! God know!" I confessed, trying hard not to start spurring tears.