Trouble sets up like 'Rain' or 'For Reign?'

Reign's POV 

I walked out and pulled on my clothes, let Mama P know  that I was gonna hit the road and drove out. 

I decided to drive the jeep and just pull up somewhere, I didn't know where, but somewhere. I saw where my tank was running low, so I turned off  to get gas at Johnson's Gas Station at Rock Falmouth. I grabbed a beer from there so I could  just relax and clear my mind. 

'Bout yes she woulda dweet! Sometimes mi just no know how dem frighten fi some things wa dem know dem can get easy, easy!' 

I pulled out of the gas station and just as I was about to drive off to enter the main road, there was Jade flagging me down. It was dark but Lets just say I could  Recognize her anywhere. I stopped and she slowly walked towards the jeep. 

'Mi sorry mi drive the Range Rover eno. Every fucking body know dissa vehicle ya and mi no inna the bag a long chattingz a swear!' 

"Jade hurry and fawud if ya move... cause yaa gwaan like ano drive yaa beg!" 

She laughed and doubled her steps till she was finally at the door. 

"Good night stranger! yuh just dash mi weh so eeh!" she blushed, but I was not having it. 

"Goodnight... how yuh come  flag dung man like mi a taxi? suppose a neva mi one  in ya!" I really had to ask. 

'Cause all Casidy in ya and see this she woulda swear mi and Jade still inna dealings!' 

"Suh wa? Mi cyaan see yuh and stop yuh or call to yuh?" the attitude scorched. 

I didn't answer at all, because  if I did, 'Mi probably tek out ee wol a mi anger pon har!' i just remembered that Tp had called  me earlier about a little drink out. I wasn't dressed for the occasion but ... 

'Fuck it! Mi ago mek a pass through!' 

I dialed Tp right away. 

**🔊Line ringing on Speaker Phone🔊**

"Wa'am Bossy! Rawtid, yuh know a yuh  mi just did ago call, cause di wol a di man dem deh ya, so yuh affi go mek a step... Oh gawd man!" He shouted over the music. 

"Eeeeh, fuckry gwaan! So weh unu seh unu deh ya  now?" I asked. Its been a while since we all linked up so it wouldn't hurt, even though I was never a fan of 'di bag a man behind mi'. 

"Outta hague deh so, near HQ... Yuh nuh  know outta Osaka Car wash deh so?" 

"Aaahhh, nuh seh a word, soon reach a foot!" I hung up and floored the gas pedal to the greenlight ahead. Atleast this drink out will take mind my off earlier. 

Just then the car lit up and I realized Jade was snapping. 

'If she eva mek dat bloodclaat turn pon mi... she see uh much a clock a strike cause mi no  inna the foolishness!' 

I gave  her one look and she immediately put the phone away. 

'Ey unu know mi too good!' My inner self chuckled. 

"Weh yuh waan mi drop yuh off?" I asked her. I was now near my destination but I didn't want her rolling with me so I was just gonna drop her off first. 

"Right out ya so! Wi a go di same place!" 

'Fuck! Mi affi go let har out  ya so den!' 

as I made the Hague turn off, I stopped a little further away from where  the cars  were parked because I surely didn't want anyone to see me pulling up with her there.