'Hormones and Emotions '

'If yuh cut mi now, yuh no see no blood' This man is getting on my last nerves 'bout calm down!' 

"E betta yuh come out a gwaan bout yuh business yuh ere!" I warned, even though it was in vain, because Reign surely can't take a hint. It's either that or he just doesn't care. 

"So yuh go vex cause mi a honor the docta wishes and naa hurt yuh?" He chuckled. "C tell mi how that mek sense?" 

"What the fuck?" I really was puzzled. That's what he got from all the doctor said? And that's really all he got from me being mad? 

'Dis cyaan real...' 

"You're my man Reign!" I had to remind him. 

"Den mi no must know that C?" He laughed. The whole fucking thing was a joke to him. "A couldn't nobody else!" 

"So start acting like you know! Mi no supposed to a beg yuh fi have sex with me!Thats a part of the package too!" I pulled the sheet over my body and turned my back to him. I was so done with the arguing. 

"C mi understand all wa ya seh but yuh affi understand, the doctor se no strenuous exercises and yuh know how fiwi ting set already. It's always strenuous, me just nuh want..." 

"Mi right? Yuh just no waan mi!" 

'Eeda dat or him have smaddy else!  Probably the same fucking docta gyal deh. Eeey man a wicked eno!' 

I didn't even realize I was breaking down until I felt the moisture on my cheeks. 

'Fuck these hormones! Cho!'

Reign's POV 

Her voice crackled and I knew she was crying. My heart melted like butter in a heated pan to know I was the cause of her pain. 

I spooned her and held her as close as ever, kissing her cheeks with every single sniffle I heard. 

"C ya di love a mi life... there's none like you and none can Eva come close... how yuh fi seh dat man!" I pulled her in even closer.  "All when mi dead and bury to pussyclaat, mi always ago want yuh!" 

"Reign goodnight!" She said defeated.  

"C look here.." I asked in the sweetest tone I could conjure. 

'C cyaan resist mi charms... watch ya now!' 

She shrugged and pressed deeper into her pillow. 

'Like mi wash up badman!' 

"Casidy... look here nuh!" I whispered in her ears softly. She hesitated a bit but slowly turned to face me. 

'That's my girl!' 

I held her chin and raised her lips up to mine. Then I tried my best to convince her about what was in my heart. 

'Casidy affi know seh a she have mi head ya now!' 

"Mi waan yuh listen up C and listen clearly zeen!" I interlocked my pupils into hers, hoping that the words would flow directly to her heart. "A yuh alone have mi heart! Everyday mi love yuh more and more..." 

She tried to pull her head away from my hands but I held her chin even firmer. I ensured that my foot pinned her thighs down also, so she couldn't even turn around. 

'No escape!' 

"Yuh really think mi no waan yuh C? Come on man, betta dan dat man!" I couldn't even believe that she said that in the first place. "A wonda if yuh think a neda gyal can claim mi up fi dem self or tek yuh space or even get dissa cocky ya? Sake a so, mi dis cut off it give yuh fi keep to pussyclaat!" 

A hint of laughter escaped and I felt relieved. 

"C a wapm to yuh man! Yuh done know seh mi love and rate yuh aahready!" She was now slightly blushing. "Yaa mi baby... wife inna di Don life, so stop ackle up yuh self and show daddy some love!" 

She leaned in and kissed me. 

'Yeah man, kiss up yuh baby daddy!

The feel of her warm plumpy, succulent lips sent pulses from my brain directly to 'Father Nature', but this time I could not ignore the urge and so I dived in for the kill. 

My hands explored her curves and it was as if she melted  to my touch!

'How the fuck she fi feel seh mi nuh want up disa bahdy ya?'

I loosened  my grip as she fought desperately to take the lead and suddenly she was on top of me. her eyes were half opened and the tears marks stained her cheeks. How can one change moods so quickly? She went from mad to sad then double down on the sexual in matter of minutes. She was a mystery and to be honest, 'Mi love dat yuh fuck!'

She parted her lips from mine and ventured to my ears. Moment her lips touched my ears, a ticklish sensation came on, but when she blew warm breath into my ears...

'Bomboclaat.... C yuh ave it! A swear!'

The chills went inch by inch through my spine making its way throughout my body as blood rushed to my erectile tissue.

'Cocky well tough'

She sucked on my neck real hard as if she was a vampire that was making its first kill.

'A good thing icky cyaan show pon mi neck' 

She switched paths and went down to my nipple, stroking and licking it gently with her moist and warm tongue. Her ass was high up and I could see the split as silk and lace layered her authentic firm bumper.

She went lower and  I felt nervously aroused. The same feeling came over me when I got my first heads the second week of school  in England. I anticipated her lips and gifted tongue swirling over my head.

She was now trailing her fingers in my lower abs, step by step like tiny feet taking a journey, till finally! She was back to the place where the argument started, loosening my shorts string.

She paused and looked up at me with her eyes issuing a warning. This time I'll make sure not to stop her, so I pressed my lips and raised my two hands up, waving my white flag as I surrendered. 

'Mi lips well sealed ! Naa stop har a rass!'

Nodding in acknowledgement, she reached into my shorts and took a hold of my length of steel. I eagerly eased up, a bit too eager, and Pulled my shorts down giving her full access to work her magic. She giggled sexily which made the nerves even worse.

'The fuck C can mek mi nervous so?'

She stared admiringly at it a little then rubbed her index finger across the smoothness of the head. it was almost as if it spoke words to her and  she blushed.

She finally licked her lips and  moved down. she was now faced to face with my cock, her mouth opened wide and...

"Fucckkkkk!" I hissed.

*****************************************

Hey lovelies 😘 💕

Unu alright?

Let's jump into it......

Roll Call, who deh ya? Say I!

********

Welp! 🥴🥴😵

Will Casidy  ???

Mi nervous badd!