'The Real First Lady?'

************DISCLAIMER*******************************

You must read Book 1, 'The Jamaican Savage and Ratched Kinda Love' first to understand and keep up with the happenings. Many of the original characters will be present in this book and references to scenes from Book 1 will be made.

So, without further ado, I officially start the 'journey'or should I say the 'magical escape' into Book 2.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Reign's POV

"And the first lady has arrived!" She dramatically stepped in, a habit I personally hated.

'Wa? Mi affi mek an entrance!' She would annoyingly say.

'Swear a dem fuckery ya mi cyaan keep up wid! Da gyal ya eva bring drama wid har every fucking weh she go!'

It was as if every single thing about her annoyed the hell out of me. Her walk, her talk... the whole existence. The only thing that was pleasant was her beauty and her shape, not to mention her head game!

'Gyal have a gag reflex deh!'

"Excuse me Miss Doctor?" Kelly jumped forward practically in her face.

'Seet ya... jah know!'

"B look ya nuh..." Tp said walking over to Kelly bracing her back a little. "Mek wi just easy and get through di night"

"Nuh tell mi a fuck bout easy back!" She glanced over at Mama P who was helping M&M to sit down. " Excuse mi language deh Mummy!"

"By all means, carry on... cause if its not you... then its me getting to the bottom of this... and yuh see true Paulette Josephs a stiff stone mad ooman... Hmmm"

"Goodnight Reign!" The Doctor with a death wish said.

'Den one smaddy can fool so! All wa gwaan she cyaan get a hint seh she no fi start. '

Casidy stood with her right hand kimbowed to waist and her left hand tapping her forehead. She chuckled aloud.

'Bombo !'

I stopped beside her and held on to her waist, but she stepped forward.

'Bloodclaat now!'

Dominique's eyes followed Casidy and she smirked.

"Yow Dominique! No badda wid it tonight! Yere mi a warn yuh!" I strictly advised. As much as I didn't want her here, I had to be mindful, because she was the only person could call to handle M&M discreetly right now. Tp also knew this and thats why he was trying so hard to calm Kelly down. So I spoke carefully enough not to piss her off and most importantly, not to kick C off the edge, because she already was balancing in the wind and mi no waan unleash the beastess. And even though I hadn't officially gotten the news, stress wasn't good at all for the baby or her.

Tp held kelly tightly as she railed even more after hearing the name, so without a doubt she heard about the incident at the birthnight dinner. But ofcourse!

"Nuh bother with what Reign? I am simply here to take care of my Patientsssss...." She turned to face Casidy after stressing the 's'.

"You need to leave," Casidy said as calm as ever, even way calmer than I expected.

'Di eye a di bloodclaat storm! Da gyal deh betta careful cause C ago rass har!'

Casidy'POV

"EXCUSSSSEEE ME?" Dominique said looking puzzled.

"Jesus is my deliverer.... ooooh!" Mummy sang out. Growing up, whenever she sang, you knew not to push it any further. The moment you did, the belt would be swinging. Its a pity this woman didn't know that she invading the wrong nest.

'Mi just cyaan seem fi catch a break though lord ...Dis gyal ya a test mi faith.'

"A wa yuh naa hear good Docta! She seh yuh fi lef har place" Kelly shouted once more then turned to Mummy. "Is like she deaf or supm? Mi nuh understand har at all!"

"Nobody asked you!" Dominique answered. I could see that she was now angered. She rolled her eyes and nod her head childishly.

'Oh... yuh neva think yuh antics woulda flip pon yuh so???'

"Besides, I'm not going anywhere until Reign asks me to!" She continued. Her eyes stumbled across my ring and she pierced Reign's eyes.

'Oooohhh so ya'll inna business yeah!'

Silence filled the air and for a split second it was as intense as a cowboy face off in a western action movie. Every single cell in my body was ignited with rage.

"Come out!" I warned finally.

'1...............'

Her eyes switched paths to me.

'2.......'

"No!" She answered mockingly, then looked to Reign oncemore.

Was not about to have this! 'Not a baxide!' The funniest thing is that he stood still not saying a word! He just let her disrespect me, again! I let the first time slide ... but, Again? This was way out of line. If this is what being Mrs. Whyte entails well, count me out!

'3....'

And he still remained silent!

'A it dis, mi gone!'

I stepped off to make my way through the door and she jumped. In any other case it would've been funny but I was way too angry to see the joke. As I passed her to go to the door I peered over my shoulders at her and without stopping or slowing down I said, "Goodnight 'First Lady' !"

"Yuh got that right!" Her victory voice surfaced.

'Yaaa go get it'

I clenched my fist a swung my left hand, lodging my elbow in her head back.

Reign's POV

'Fuck it yaa. Mi have money. Mi wi find a new docta! Mi cyaan mek do gyal ya mash up mi life f spite!'

Just as I walked up and was about to drag her outside. I saw Casidy's elbow hit her and then Kelly ran on and Mama P....

'A dis mi neva waan happen eno! Jah know!'

If it was a year and a half back then I would've sat back and watch the live entertainment, but certainly not today. Not with Casidy atleast.

'Worst how she a carry mi yute or yutes! A gyal affi mine wa she a do wid har!'

For a woman with so much chat and spite, Dominique was really getting her ass whooped really good. C held her neck from behind while kelly was in Tp's arms firing kicks that I am sure was connecting.

*******************************************
Welcome back my lovelies😘😘😘😘😘😘💙💙💙

Mi know unu ready fi the nitty gritty, so lets not delay, shall we!

Bwoii unu rub mi sa. Mi all affi a hide unu a road! But mi love unu sameway.

Welcome to Book 2 where the mixup and drama a come in full swing!

***********************

Den unu go mek Kelly and Casidy kill the girl??? Gosh unu savage!🤣🤣😔😏😏😏

Remember to vote by clicking the star below, share and comment. All when a cuss yuh a cuss. Mi waan hear!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘