Chapter Eighty-Three

***Nambitha Makhathini***

He hasn’t hit me yet. I’m still waiting for him to do it, so we can get it over and done with. I want him to do it so I can go to bed and wake up tomorrow, nurse my bruises, and move on with life. I certainly have better experience with last time’s beating. I know what to expect.
I heard the king telling him to let me stay, and I saw the hesitation on his face, but I knew that he wasn’t going to say no to him. I guess I counted my eggs before they could hatch. Nkululeko is a manipulative, selfish bastard.
He went into that room, and found me packing the clothes I had left scattered on the bed when MaMchunu saved me from a gut punch. He pulled me by the arm, so roughly that I almost crashed on his chest. He tightened his hand around my wrist again and twisted my arms and said:
“You are going to tell Amile that you don’t want to stay, do you understand me?” I shook my head.
I obviously didn’t want to go with him.
“I don’t want to go with you Nkululeko.” I said, tears forming in my eyes. If he continued twisting my arm like this, I knew they would fall.
“Uthini? Who is the man in this relationship?” he had said, with his teeth gritted so hard that his jaw started ticking.
It started to feel like my arm would rip out of it’s socket. I let the tears fall and pleaded for him to stop. It was like he enjoyed watching me like that.
“Tell Amile you don’t want to stay.” as I was contemplating whether to fight him back or not, Amile knocked on the door.
I knew it was her because she did her signature knock. That’s when he stopped twisting my arm and grabbed my neck, kissing me like the world was ending. He wasn’t being gentle, his hand was still holding my wrist, and he kept biting my lips. I guess that served as a reminder to tell Amile that I don’t want to stay, when in my heart, I wished to live here for the rest of my life.
It didn’t look like she suspected anything, especially when he cracked her that smile, and told her not to force me if I don’t want to. In that moment, I wished I had a knife in a close range that I could use to plunge into his heart.
That tight squeeze I gave her was the only cry for help I could afford her. He was standing right behind me, watching me like a hawk, I couldn’t even whisper anything to her. I hope she caught it, it’s very vague, but it’s something.
He’s sitting in the lounge drinking a beer, catching up on his sport. He wouldn’t be lounging like that if it wasn’t for me. He wouldn’t have his feet up like the man of the house, if it wasn’t for the efforts I put in to make his stupid house a home. He would still be sitting on that piece of wood, or better, that chair he loved so much.
Standing in the kitchen watching him, I feel nothing but hate for him. He dragged me here for what? He must at least give me the beating I have been waiting for the whole night, get it over and done with, then let me go sleep in peace.
“Nana please get me another beer.” he shouted from the lounge.
I glance over at the watch on the wall and it’s almost midnight. Sigh, it’s going to be a long night.
I got him his beer, opened it for him and made my way to the lounge. I put it in front of him. When I was about to walk out, he stopped me.
“Come sit with me.” he gave me a small smile.
Why is he being nice? He’s freaking me out. I went to sit on the three-seat couch.
“Come here, next to me.” he patted the space next to him on his single sofa.
He’s basically asking me to sit on his lap. He could see that I was hesitating.
“Woza nana. I don’t bite.” yeah right.
I got up and went to sit on his thigh. He hooked his arm around my waist, and gave me a kiss on the arm.
“I don’t like it when you don’t respect me.” I could feel his breath on my skin, and it was making me so uncomfortable.
“You make me feel like I’m less of a man when you do that, especially in front of people.” my heart is racing.
I actually think the beating would have been better than this. I have goosebumps all over my body.
He turned my face and looked at me.
“Don’t do that ever again. When I talk to you, you listen and do what I say.” I nodded.
“Good girl. Ngiyakuthanda yezwa. I will never hurt you.” my blood instantly went cold.
He grabbed my neck, less aggressively this time, and sucked on my bottom lip. I could taste the beer and nicotine on his lips, I instantly felt like vomiting.
I pushed him away and I gagged. He looked at me concerned.
“Are you okay?” he asked rubbing my back.
“I’m fine. Can I go to bed?” if he can’t see that he disgusts me, then he is the literal problem.
“Yeah, I’ll find you there. Goodnight.” he said leaning in for another kiss.
I gave him a peck and stood up as quickly as I could. That was awkward, and you can never confirm Nkululeko’s next move, maybe he’s plotting to kill me in my sleep, that’s why he’s being nice all of a sudden.
^
^
^
I can smell his beer breath on my neck. Maybe it’s almost morning now, why is he up so early. He’s kissing my shoulder, and I can feel his thing on my thigh.
“Ongibhebhisa.”  he can tell that I’m awake. I hate that he can feel it when I wake up, I can’t even pretend to be asleep.
I keep my eyes closed as I feel him forcefully opening my thighs and rubbing himself on my entrance.
“Stop.” I tell him, trying to push him off.
My body is still tired, so are my limbs, I just woke up, I have zero energy to fight him off.
But does Nkululeko Dlamini know the meaning of stop, no he doesn’t. He’s forcefully trying to push himself into my dry palace.
“You are hurting me Nkululeko stop.” I said slapping his arm.
“You don’t feel me anymore huh?” he removed his dick and used his hand to slap me down there.
I felt tears forming in my eyes. He got under the covers and forced my thighs apart again, and started licking me. He kept stimulating me and I felt my coochie starting to release the juices. I was nowhere close to being aroused though.
When he felt I was wet enough, he came back up, and attacked me with his lips. Trying to push him off was futile, so I bit him.
“Feisty girl, do you want it rough?” I instantly regretted doing that.
I don’t know which world he lives in that he thinks biting his lips is being feisty. I’m trying to tell him to stop. He doesn’t wait for me to answer, he gets in between my thighs, and pushes himself into me without a second warning.
I cry out in agony, feeling intense pain shoot through my whole body.
“Please…stop please.” I scream, digging my nails in his back, trying to get him to stop.
He doesn’t. he just groans in my ear like a hungry bull as he goes in and out faster and faster.
The harder I hit his back, and scratch him while crying, is the the harder he bites my neck and fucks harder.
He doesn’t even take a mere five minutes before he fills me up with his fucking sperm! I want to die right there and then. Nkululeko is a useless man.
When he flops next to me, trying to catch his breath, I rush to the toilet and pee out all his sperm. As I sit on the toilet seat, I look at myself in the mirror. I have red marks all over my neck, my breasts too. Those are going to take a long time to fade.