Chapter Thirteen

***Mandlenkosi Zulu**

Jama sees them approaching and he is quick to jump out of his seat and open the door for the both of them.
“I hope people have good news for me.” Nkosi said as the two ladies settled back in the car.
“You can open it first.” Amile handed him the envelope with no enthusiasm in her voice. He takes it, but places it on his lap.
“Are you okay? Did you run into her?” her forehead creased before she turned her whole body to face him.
“They said they are going to suspend her once we go back to school, and she will have a disciplinary hearing. What do you know about this?” he sighed.
“Sizokhuluma endlini.” He squeezed her thigh.
His response made her conclude that he was very much involved in all of this. But when!? It hasn’t even been twenty four hours.
He grabbed the report from his lap and ripped the envelope open.
“My mother still has to see that you know.” She said looking at the state of the envelope.
“We can always get another envelope MaGumede.” He’s not interested in the envelope anyways. He wants the contents of it.
He’s impressed as he scans through the piece of paper in his hand. It’s nowhere close to the marks he got in his matric year, but it’s not about him, its about the love of his life, and she did extremely well, she deserves to be spoiled.
“This is impressive. Well done sthandwa Sami.” He said and leaned in to kiss her lips. She won’t stop him, she’s been yearning for this kiss all morning.
They respect the people in the car, so they keep it brief.
“So what do you want?” he asked looking at the paper again.
“For?” she asked putting a finger on her lips, just where his were a few seconds ago. He chuckled.
“For doing well, what would you like?” her mom usually takes her out for lunch, and she appreciates that because not all children get that. Parents always encourage their children to do well in school, but don’t applaud them when they do well. It’s unfair.
“I don’t know? Lunch maybe?”
“Come one, something better than lunch. You can have lunch anywhere.”
“I don’t know Nkosi. Anything you want to get me.”
“So you will be happy if I slaughter a chicken for you?” he asked mockingly.
“I would be overjoyed.” She replied. She’s not joking, and that’s the funny part.
“You aren’t okay MaGumede. It’s fine, I’ll make a plan.”
The two in the front have become mutes. One is lost in thought and the other can’t even breathe from the fear of the people she’s riding with. It’s not like her best friend is making it easier. They aren’t heading anywhere towards the direction of home.
They arrive at the apartment and as always, it’s spotless, and cold, just the way he loves it. Nambitha is the first one to fold her arms around her chest to try and keep warm. It’s already cold outside, they are dressed in warm clothes, but this place is freezing cold. The aircon is on as always.
“Chomie I’ll be back now.” Nkosi had already disappeared somewhere in the house. Nambitha shook his head vigorously.
“Don’t leave me.” She whispered.
“We are just going to stay for breakfast, I also need to go home, Siviwe is coming back today.”
“Fine, go. Don’t do something I wouldn’t do.” She laughed.
“I promise I won’t chomie.” She swore before kissing her cheek and leaving her in the lounge standing about like a lost sheep.

***Nambitha Makhathini***

She was looking around at the interior. Expensive taste is all she can see on all the portraits hung on the walls. It all looks expensive but nothing screams royalty. It literally looks like your typical bachelor pad.
She startles when warm hands rest on her forearms and she hastily turns around.
“Please don’t do that.” She said under her breath.
He’s ugly, that has been established more than once, but he’s likable, and intelligent, or at least he’s street smart. That’s what she’s seen about him in the two times that she’s met him.
“Yobe MaXulu, it wasn’t my intention to scare you.”
Now this is cliché of him to try and do. This thing that friend do of trying to ask out friends, he must not try that with her.
“My name is Nambitha, stop calling me MaXulu as if I’m some old lady with four kids.”
He chuckled. She’s feisty, just like her friend. Amile is a bit more reserved than her though. Nambitha is some what controlling, dominant and exudes power, in the way she walks, and the way she talks. She’s bold like that.
Jama has seen all of this in just a matter of hours in her presence, and no, this will not be another love story. He’s not looking for one, especially in a child.
“Olayithi ke Nambitha. Your name is beautiful, what does it mean?” he led her to the couch and he sat down. She’s shaking her head, chuckling in a sarcastic tone.
“Google it Mr…?” she got stuck on his surname.
“uDlamini, uMzizi, uJama ka Sjadu, uNomane, uMtikitiki.” She blushes internally. She is a sucker for Zulu men, and this one, he’s a Zulu man to the core.
“So why does Amile call you Jama?” she asked.
“I don’t know, ask her.” It’s his turn to be sarcastic. But the joke flies right over her head.
“Is it because it’s your clan name?”
“I thought it was clear.” He said, hitting her with her own bat. She rolled her eyes, much to his annoyance.
“Jama ka Sjadu. What is your real name ke Jama ka Sjadu?”
“Google it, Miss.”
“Haha, very funny.”
Silence passed between them. He was sitting next to her breathing heavily, drinking a can of Redbull scrolling through his phone. She has no interesting thing to look at on her phone, she doesn’t even have data. She’s at his mercy. Why is Amile doing this to her.
“Why are you breathing so heavily?” It was the most irritating sound she had ever heard; his breathing.
“Aibo kahleni bo?” he was baffled, but he stifled a laughed.
“Can’t you breath inwardly?” he shakes his head at the audacity.
“I have asthma.” He put it out there.
“But you smoke? Very interesting.” She said, not minding her mouth.
She paying attention and he can see that she is. He smiled to himself and continued with pressing his phone.
“Please show me the bathroom.” She said getting on her feet.
He switched off his phone, slid it in his pocket and stood up, unintentionally placed his hand on her waist and when he was leading her, she removed his hand.
“My bad.” He said raising his hands in the air.
He’s too old and ugly to be playing these games, she thinks to herself.

***Amile Gumede***

I need to learn how to be angry, better yet, I need to learn how to be angry at him. My intention in coming here was to talk to him about this whole suspension thing I heard about Yonela. I told him to stand on the other side of the room, and he thinks I’m dumb to not see that he’s moving closer and closer. He’s taking advantage of the fact that I’m pressed against the door and I have no where to go.
“Why did you get her suspended. We are in matric Zulu, she doesn’t need that.”
“And you didn’t need that ruining your school reputation and mental health. I don’t care about your fake friends Amile, you are all I care about and your well being will be my first priority, always.”
He’s now in arms reach. I opened my arms for him and I wrapped mine around his waist. I laid my head on his broad torso and listened to his hum-dumimg heart. The rhythm it makes is addictive. I love him! I don’t think I told him today.
“I love you Zulu. I appreciate what you did.” I can feel him smiling.
“I love you too MaGumede, but I want my kiss.” He said and his hand travelled to my bum.
I don’t think I’ll get used to this side of him any time soon. Just yesterday ago, he didn’t want to kiss me because I was going to make him weak, now that I’ve made him weak, he wants more weak.
I got on my tippy toes and placed my hands on his shoulders. I locked my eyes with his and got lost in them. He gradually lifted me up and had my legs wrapped around his waist.
“What kind of music did you say you like again?” I asked breathless after  breath-stealing kiss. He frowned.
“What does that have to do with what I’m doing now?”
“I just want to now, I don’t remember you telling me.” He rolled his eyes. Shut up and down!
“Uhh, that’s unfair, why do you get to do it and I don’t!?” I playfully hit his chest and he laughed.
“Yabona wena, udinga ukuya ezinhlanyeni.” He said tracing his finger on my lips. I giggled. It’s not funny because he’s dissing me, but he’s touching me.
“I like trap, hip-hop, and some rnb, but I, MaGumede, I’m in love with you.” Did I not melt like butter in the hot sun!? Hello!? I think every girl deserves a Nkosi out here.
“Okay, let’s go for breakfast.” He said when I was leaning in for a kiss.
“No, no breakfast now.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body closer to his. Why can’t we live in the same body? That would make so much sense. God needs to go back to the drawing board, I don’t think a rib isn’t strong enough to keep people together.
“Khona uzophinde ungivalele emathangeni?” it’s sad because we choose the people we want to love.
“You asked me what I want since I did well in school, this is what I’m asking for.” No, I don’t want sex from him, I definitely learnt my lesson from yesterday, I’m never forcing a man to have me. But he’s given me a taste of what an orgasm feels like, now he owes me one every time he sees me.
“You are going to turn me into a sex addict without even having sex Mandlenkosi Zulu.” He smirked, satisfaction dressed his face.
“I like my name when it comes from you lips, you sweet lips my darling.” He teased on my bottom lip, and nibbled on it, forcing a moan put of my lips.
“Kahle ngamawala MaGumede.” He warned.
Does he have no idea how sexy he is? I don’t think he knows. I’m not going to listen. I ran my hand under his t-shirt and my hands danced on his back. My fingers traced his muscles as he started kissing my neck. He was going hard on my neck and when his shaft started poking under me, I knew I had succeeded in achieving my goal.
“Cela ungifakisa emathangeni MaGumede.” He begged and massaged my boobs under my t-shirt.
Any girl who’s smart enough, or in my case who does science, knows that doing that is just as dangerous as sleeping with a man, only because you can fall pregnant. Look at me, just yesterday, I was more than ready to give it up to him, only now am I thinking about pregnancy, when he wants the thighs, not the cookie. No sense in that Amile!
I nodded anyway, he better not ejaculate because that could land me in hot water. I’ve never done this before, I have no idea how it works. He placed me on the bed and he started undoing my jeans. He also took off my top, along with my bra and he stared at my boobs a little longer than usual. He’s never done this before, so I feel shy and cover them up.
“No, don’t cover them, I love them. They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen.” He said removing my hands and put his over them, massaging them gently.
Over the past two years, my boobs gave grown stretch marks and my mom often tells me it’s because they are still going to grow bigger. I don’t want that, I don’t want to have big boobs, especially because I’m not that thick. I’m just an average girl.
“You are absolutely angelic. My delicate flower, the love of my life. You have no idea just how much of my heart you own. I love you, with or without imperfections.” He kissed my lips sequentially and bit by bit, he moved on to my neck, then my chest, down my stomach, all the way to my palace.
My heart leaped in excitement and in a nick of time, his head was buried down there, my legs around his neck, locking his in and my hands on his head, pulling him in deeper and deeper. I grouse in pleasure and lift my waist and grind along to his pace. I’m dripping wet and I’m in a world of rapture. This is what I like about Nkosi; he pays attention to my weak spots, and uses that to his advantage. He knows my skittles is that button that he needs to push over and over and over to get me over the edge. I didn’t want him to stop, it felt so amazing, but I cummed all over his face and that was the end of the ride. With my legs still shaking, he turned me to the side, got on top and held my thighs together. His pants were now down and he was hard. He stroked it a few times before he positioned himself against my thick thighs pressed together. My heart was racing, it was like he was going to break my virginity here and now.
^
^
^
“You are a very beautiful young lady.”
Says the lady draped in white clothes but is looking more radiant than I have ever looked. She is drop dead gorgeous in fact. My beauty is no where near hers. Her skin is clear, it’s glistening and she has her hair in a neat bun. I don’t know her, I’ve never seen her before, but her beauty, it’s refreshing.
“But you Ma, you are perfect.” I complimented. It’s so serene here, all I can hear are the birds chirping and the sky is clear blue.
I’m walking barefoot next to her, the grass is wet and soft, my feet are having the time of their lives. It’s not cold, or hot, there is a moderate temperature and I’m loving it. In the far distance, there is the sound of a stream flowing. This place is a heaven of some sort I tell you.
“Walk with me.” She hooks her arm on mine and we journey on.
She has an empty basket on her other arm.
“What do you think about this place?” she asked in a soft voice. I think her voice is soft naturally.
“It’s wonderful. Nothing like I’ve ever seen before.” I admired looking around.
“This is my home, and I sit here all day picking fruits for my castle.” She said. When I looked up, we were in front of a few trees.
“Where is your castle?”
“It’s a bit far from here. I’ll take you there someday. I don’t live alone though.” She said majestically walking to the orange tree to pick some oranges.
“Who do you live with?” I asked joining her. The fruit picking looks nice.
“The king. We are getting to spend more time together, but I always leave the castle, just in  case my son comes to visit. Then I come here and pick so fruits.”
“Doesn’t the king want you to visit your son?” I asked with a handful of apples in hand. They look so delicious.
“He doesn’t mind. I just don’t tell him because I don’t want him to come after me when he’s here, he doesn’t come everyday.”
“Why don’t you live with him here?”
“He can’t. Just like you can’t live here too. You can only visit.” I nodded and shut my mouth.
I took a bite of the apple but she stopped me.
“No! Don’t eat those.” I startled and quickly spit it out of my mouth.
“Why can’t I eat them?”
“These fruits aren’t good for you.”
“But they look delicious and healthy.”
“Don’t ear the fruits Amile.” She warned again.
I looked at my feet where I had spit out the bitten apple and it turned brown in a instant. It then turned into a snake.
“Don’t eat the fruits Amile.” Her voice was fading and everything turned dark.
*
“Amile wake up.”
He was giving me soft kisses on my face. I tell from the cologne that it’s him. Where am I?
“Nkosi?” I rubbed my eyes and sat up.
“You’ve been sleeping for too long Sthandwa Sami. Wake up and have something to eat. I brought you a fruit salad.” Open my eyes and everything registered. I was dreaming.
“I can’t eat fruits.” I mumbled.
Im still very much sleepy, but I can see the look he’s giving me. He’s looking at me like I’m the craziest person on earth.
“Okay, what do you want to eat.”
“I’m not hungry.” I stretched. He chuckled.
“What were you dreaming about. You even have sleep lines all over your face.”
“Nothing.” I lied. He shook his head.
“You look exactly like my mother when you wake up.” He kissed my lips briefly before standing up with the tray. Okay maybe I am hungry.
“Nkosi I’m hungry.” I said as he was about to walk out the door.
“Hhayi ke MaGumede usudlala ngami ke manje.” I pouted.
“Fine, I’ll bring you something else.”
“And some coffee please.” I begged.
“Okay Sthandwa Sami.” I gave him a small smile.
This has to be the weirdest dream I’ve had yet. I have so many questions, but the one burning me the most is why Nkosi brought me fruits right after this dream. Was he trying to do something to me? Now I’m scared.
I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom and pee. When I sat on the toilet seat, and looked down on my underwear, there was blood. Great, my period is here  I don’t have any pads or tampons with me.
I took of my underwear and wiped myself. I don’t know how Im going to do this but I wash it and leave it on the rail. This is a man’s bathroom, I know there is a low chance if me finding any feminine products for me to use, but I looks through the drawers anyway. So that’s me, standing half naked in the bathroom searching for pads in a man’s bathroom.
All I can find in here are shaving creams, a variety of them. Deodorants, soaps and different hand washes, hand creams and all the other manly things in a bathroom. My hand stop on a picture frame placed in the bottom drawer. I pull it out in curiosity and it is a black and white picture. It’s that lady in my dream, just as beautiful and elegant. Could this be his mother?
“Sthandwa Sami? Are you okay in there?” the knock on the door startled me, I almost dropped the picture on the floor. My goodness…
“No, I’m not.” I said in a shaky voice.
“What’s wrong?” he sounded concerned. There’s a lot going on.
“I need lady things.” I put the picture down before I drop it.
“What lady things?” I didn’t think of him as the slow type.
“I started my period.” I said in a much lower tone.
“Amile open the door because I can’t hear what you are saying.” He said. You could hear it in his voice that he was worried.
I put the picture back in the draw and took a towel from the rail, put it around my waist and went to the door. I didn’t open the whole thing, I only showed my head.
“I need pads, I started my period.” He frowned. Don’t tell me he doesn’t know what that is.
“Ngizoyitholaphi mina leyonto?” sometimes I forget that he’s a Zulu man. A typical one at that.
“In the shop, anywhere Nkosi. I don’t know, but I can’t leave this bathroom and I don’t have any in my bag.” He looks flabbergasted.
“Okay, I’ll go look for them.”
“Go with Nambitha.” I said to him.
“No, its fine, I’ll go alone.” I don’t trust him.
“Call me when you get to the store and tell me what you find.” He nodded.
Looks likes he’s never done this before. I closed the door again and went back to chill on the toilet seat. I should probably run myself a bath, that would make sense. Maybe it will help me understand why the fuck I’m dreaming about my boyfriends mother, the one I’ve never even met.