Extra- The Wedding Scene

* Mariah wedding dress in MM*

4 months later

Mariah P.O.V.

Today is my wedding day and my girls are sleep, but not for long. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some pots and pans and start banging them together then they started to wake up.

" Really Mimi?" Nicki, Apryl and Cierra said at the same time.

" Well yeah, it's my wedding day. So you know what that means get your booty up and wash em so this mamacita right can get married to my man." After I said that, everybody started getting up. Since Christina is one now and knows how to walk I had to get her by the hand and walk to the room to get her ready, even that is a process as well.

1 hour later, everybody was ready and pampered all today I was going to keep track of time the wedding starts at 2 p.m. and its 9:50 a.m.

We went to the salon and it took two hours so now it is 11:50 then we went to go get our nails done which also took a hour considering the fact that it was eight women getting their nails done. So, now it was 12:50 then we decided to started heading home and getting ready. I was just really thinking like ' today is my day.'

Chris P.O.V.

Since we don't have nails to get fixed, we went around 11:50 to get our haircuts then came back to the house at 12:45, which really wasn't that long. When we got back to the hotel room we started getting ready because it was going to soon hit 2 any second, but I just remembered I had to finish my vows which was pretty hard since I wanted to say it ' face to face ' and not off some sheet of paper.

1:50 p.m.

Chris P.O.V.

In 10 minutes, all I was thinking about is that the woman I have been loving for three years is now becoming Mrs.Brown.

Mariah P.O.V.

In 10 minutes, all I was thinking about is the man I have been loving for three years is now going to actually make me Mrs.Brown. We made our way into the church and I was nervous, but in a good way because everything is happening that a everyday girl dream of.

2 p.m. hit, they open the double doors to my favorite song playing Anything by Jahiem he was singing acapella and that sounded even better. My father and I slowly walked toward the alter every step made me even more nervous. As I was walking I was looking down but when I glanced at Chris who was looking so good, mainly knowing why I'm pregnant with my second child. When I reached the alter, we shared looks only me and him would understand then the preacher started talking.

"You all may sit now." The pastor stated to the guests.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined."

Minister says, "Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?" Father says, "I do" (He then takes the Brides right hand and places it in the groom's left hand, and retires to his place. Father sits with Mother)

Jesus Christ Reminds us, that at the beginning the Creator made us male and female , and said, For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh.