Chapter 8

Mariah P.O.V

I was nervous to talk to Chris because I know how he over react over everything. When I reached his house, I forgot he said that the door is going to be unlocked. So, I walked into his bedroom and noticed he was on the floor.. unconcisious. I hurried and call the ambulance. I followed behind the emergency van and my feelings were up and down like not too long before I text him he was texting.. normally, now all of a sudden he's in the hospital.

I called the whole crew and everybody was worried, hell I was worried because I wanted to talk out our relationship out now but not end it, especially not this way.

I been at the hospital for 3 hours straight and the girls approached me.

" Mimi baby, you good?" Apryl asked.
" Yeah, I'm good." As I looked up at her and look back down at my fingers while tears were still coming down my face.

" BabyGirl like are you sure you didn't see anything suspicious?" Ciara asked.
" No, I Mean I can show y'all the messages. He was texting, texting so normal as if nothing was happening. Now, I just see myself up in a motherfucking hospital wondering what the hell happen to my boyfriend." Right after I said that, a doctor came through the double doors and started walking my direction.

" Family of Mr.Brown " As the doctor spoke up, mutters from everyone else stopped. It felt like everyone was holding their breath.

" Yes, that will be us." Cierra and I said at the same time.
" Okay, Christopher is fine. But, he was poisoned and it seemed intentionally." As the doctor said that, nothing but anger were coming in like "Who would do this to Chris?" "Why would they do this to Chris?" All of sudden, it all came to me, this miserable ass bitch, Ashely.