Chapter 27

Chris P.O.V.

As soon as I noticed that Mariah was missing, I hurried and called the guys up to tell them everything. The weird part about all of this is that the house was not touched but I can also see how they might have taken her but the doorbell got me out of my thought. I opened the door and it was the guys.

" Bruh why me and my family? I even told him that I got em and a little some more extra so he can leave me and my family alone. But naw he go off and take my girl anyway."

" You don't know for sure if it's him." Tyga said.

" Trust me it's him. Mariah wouldn't just leave Christina in the house by herself and I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom."

" Word? She pregnant?" Trey asked.

" Yeah that's why I'm also wanting to hurry and get my girl back because not only is she in danger but so is my little one."

Malaysia P.O.V.

You guys probably thought I was dead, but no I was just shot in the arm lucky it wasn't anything serious. After I got out the hospital me, Ashely, and Ace (Chris past old boss) decided to pay Chris happy little family a visit. Ashely and I came to conclusions that we don't want or need Chris anymore, so now its just go old payback and revenge. Since the last kidnap was pretty obvious we decided to switch it up a bit and have everything planned for right now everything is going just as planned.

Suddenly I noticed Mariah waking up and decided to let her stay up this time since we are close to our destination.

Mariah P.O.V.

I started to wake up and noticed that I was still in the moving van then noticed an unknown figure speaking to me, but I slowly started noticing it was Malaysia.

" Hello Sleeping Beauty." Malaysia said as she had a gun pointed in my face.

" What the hell you want?"

" I mean we will have plenty of time to talk so just sit back and enjoy the ride.. it may just be your last." She said. I wanted to get up and slap the living shit out of her but my hands were tied up.

I felt the van came to a stop, I looked back to see Ashely and some guy with her came to open the door for me.

" Be careful I'm not trying to harm her just yet." Malaysia said while looking at me.

I started walking toward this room and it had nothing but a chair in the middle of the room at that moment. I thought about everything gone in just a blank of an eye. The unknown guy placed me in the chair with my hands still tied behind my back then a couple of minutes later, Malaysia, Ashely and the guy came in the room.

" Look I'm Ace, Chris know exactly who I Am and he know what I want. I told him give me the money or I take his girl; apparently he didn't listen to the rules. Now did he?" Ace said.

" Okay so if this is between you and Chris then what they have to do with anything?" I said tilting my head toward Malaysia and Ashely direction.

" Well they help me get information on Chris and I'm sorry that you're in the middle of this but something got to gives. I am going to give your man 48 hours to give me my money or bye bye to your life and I don't want to do that because you is so fine. Matter of a fact, I may just keep you for myself." He said as he ran his index finger across my face.

I felt so disgusted when he said those words and i just wanted to get out this rat hole.

" So you don't have anything to say?" Ashely asked as she tightened the rope behind my back.