Chapter 14

Chris P.O.V.

Malaysia pulled a seat up from another table and sat down. Ashely started talking breaking the silence.

" Chris you know we had sex without protection, right?" Ashely asked.
" Yeah just get to the point of why I'm here because I left my-" They both cut me off.

" Chris you're a father." They both said at the same time. I chuckled and waved them off,"What you mean I'm a father?" I asked while looking at both of them.

" Well our daughter is 12 months." Malaysia said.

" Our daughter is going on 3 months." Ashely said.

" Okay if I am the father. Why wait till my girl is about to have her baby."

" Chris this has nothing to do with your girlfriend. But I guess you blocked my number or something so I never got a chance to be in contact with you." Malaysia said and Ashely nod in agreement.

" Man whatever I don't mind taking care of my child but I don't want you to interfere with us unless it's something with the kids, you hear me?" I said as I looked at both of them. They both nodded in agreement like I actually can't believe I am a father and becoming one at the same time from different women. I don't know how to explain this to Mariah but I know I can't wait till she go in labor.

I left the table and headed home, I don't know how to explain to this to her. I was pacing back and forth then Mariah stepped into the room.

Mariah P.O.V

I noticed Chris in our bedroom pacing back and forth, I guess he noticed me because he stopped for a second then started back pacing. So, I called his name to see what he all nervous about.

" Baby what is your problem? Why are you pacing back and forth?"

" Oh hey baby I didn't see you there." Chris said.

" How you didn't notice me if you looked right at me?"

" You know what I mean." He said as he waved me off and sat on the edge of the bed.

" No Chris I don't know what you mean. You forever leaving out the house and don't tell me anything anymore. It's starting to get to me, I'm planning this baby shower and once again you are not helping. Be honest and just tell me what's been going on with you because all this secretive mess is not going to work.." I said as I thought of something.

" Are you cheating on me again?"
" What? No, of course not." He said.

" Then what is it Chris? You been so distant toward me lately and all up in your phone then leave without telling me where."

" Baby, I'm going to tell you. It's just that I'm still getting used to it myself." He said.

" What the hell you mean you getting used it?"

" Nothing." He said as he walked past me and yet leaving again.

Chris P.O.V.

I really needed to get some fresh air because I'm still coping with the fact that I may be a father not to just one kid but two that's a big ass step. Mariah is already pregnant with our child and I was only preparing myself for that child.

As I was sitting in the car smoking on a blunt, I noticed my phone lit up notifying me that I received a text message and it was from Ashely saying that she want me to come over and meet the baby, I told her to tell Malaysia come over with her little one as well. In that case so I can I meet both of them at one time.

15 minutes later, I pulled up in Ashely driveway and for some odd reason the feeling of nervousness came over me. I knocked on the door, Ashely, came to the door and lead me to the living room. Malaysia was already sitting on the couch but my eyes caught a better view and I saw one baby girl playing on the play mat while the other one was in the car seat. I was still shook from the fact that I am actually a father and the girls gorgeous, so I broke the silence.

" So what's their name?"

" Calaysia Valerie Underwood." Malaysia answered.

" Isis Samantha Render." Ashely answered.

" Those are beautiful names with beautiful faces to match them." I said as I played with Isis and Calaysia hands.

" Thanks." Ashely and Malaysia said.
I played with the girls for a hour and decided to start going home since it was about to turn 10 o' clock, I kissed the girls cheeks and waved goodbye to Ashely and Malaysia. I was heading home and started thinking about my past and up to now in my life.

Mariah P.O.V.

Lately, Chris been acting different and I don't know if he's cheating or what. But as I'm thinking what could be worse than cheating unless its something that deep he don't want to tell me about. At this point he didn't leave me any choice but to be determined to see what he been hiding from me and I need to know as soon as possible.