Chapter 23

* SEXUAL CHAPTER; SKIP IF NOT WANTED TO BE READ. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED AFTER THIS.*
Mariah P.O.V.

Chris had everything planned because all the ' slow jams ' were playing such as Love In This Club by Usher, Jupiter Love by Trey Songz, Pony by Ginuwine and other slow jams. The current song playing Slow Motion by Trey Songz and that's the song to get me in the mood. Me and Chris been making out til he pulled me up onto him then we started back kissing. Tonight I had a feeling that we were going to make love instead of having sex.

Chris slowly started taking my clothes off and then took his clothes off. He started sucking on my neck then kissing up and down my body then slowly took my lingerie panties off. As soon as he took my panties off, he started kissing my stomach until he got to my womanhood, which felt so good. I was feeling good, but I wanted to feel better so I lifted his head to let him know that he need to come on. He came up and started kissing my lips but I stopped because I know tonight is the night that I wanted to try something new.

I told him to stand up and I got down on my knees to start jacking him off as I started moving my head back and forth on his penis. Even though this was my first time giving him head, I was enjoying myself. I slurped up all of his pre cum and even his cum. He lifted me up on the bed and slowly started putting himself inside me and started pumping harder each time. We was actually going at it for about 3 hours and non-stop, eventually we got tired and went to sleep.