Chapter 6 ( Part 2 )

Chris P.O.V.

I really wanted to speak with Mariah, since it been weeks without talking to her. So, to see her at this party and see her looking good I really wanted to do some thangs I can't explain. I pulled her aside to talk to her because I wanted to see where her feelings at and our relationship heading to.

Mariah P.O.V.

I actually was not looking forward to seeing Chris, but another side was really missing him.

" Mariah, can I talk with you?" Chris asked.
" Yeah Chris, what you want?" I asked him as I took a sip from my drink.

" I really been missing you. And for these past few weeks I haven't been the same without you." I simply rolled my eyes at him and kept taking a sip from my drink.

" Well.. Chris if you would have kept your dick in your pants we wouldn't have been having this conversation, now would we? Now, I'm not going to lie I been missing you as well. But, I'm not about to sit here and get played because you can't or don't want to be committed." As I said that he moved closer to me.

" I understand, but we can always work on us. I mean I want to be with you through best and worst." Chris Said.
" Are you even ready for a us? A relationship is something serious besides marriage."
" Maybe you're the girl I want to be married to. I really want to spend my life with you and you to have my kids, become Mrs.Brown." Chris said as he was smiling at me.

" I hear ya, but I'm going need to for you to grow up and let go of your childish ways."
"Mariah, I will do anything to be with you." When he said that, I started looking down smiling. He lifted my chin to look up at him, so Chris leaned in and I met him halfway to kiss him. The kiss started turning into a make-out session then we heard "ooo's" and "aww's." We both noticed the crew and we seen a couple of them taking pictures.

After me and Chris got back together everybody to start going home, since its 1 in the morning and I had to work in the morning. I had Chris drop me off at home and I gave Chris a 5 minute kiss then walked in the house. Chris name popped up on my screen as a text message.

Chris: I Am Glad You Gave Me A Second Chance.
Me: Chris, As Long As You Admitted To Your Situation and Grow Up. You Good In My Book.
Chris: I Know, But I Miss You Though.
Me: I Know You Told Me At The Party, I Miss You So Much. But, I Have Work In The Morning And Already Stayed Up Past My Little Bedtime.
Chris: Aww Mariah Has A Bedtime.
Me: Chris, You Know What I Am Saying. So, Shut Up.
Chris: You Know What I Mean, Love You.
Me: Lol Love You, Too Now Night.

I guess Chris went to sleep because he didn't text me back. But, I mean we kind of used to it because I do it to him as well. I was not feeling like going to work, but I know today was something special because it a celebrity appearance. I put my little cute outfit; A french shirt that says ' Je Parles French' with ripped high waisted shorts and some grey Jordan's.

When I walked in, I went to the back I noticed it was only me and Sasha, my co-worker, working today since we are closed due to having a celebrity. We tried to see who was the celebrity, but she never told us and I noticed somebody coming through the door with a bunch of bodyguards. And I noticed it was Bryshere Grey, from Empire. I mean he was cute, but I'm in a relationship with Chris and don't want anybody to get between us then I noticed he is nothing but a customer.

All of a sudden, when I was folding clothes I heard somebody say something to me.

" Hey cutie." Bryshere said.
"Um.. hello, how may I help you?"
" Well.. I was looking for a plaid shirt and some nice looking pants to g with the outfit." He requested, I nod my head and started leading him to a section.

I started showing him a couple of plaid shirts until I noticed he was staring at me.
" Excuse me is there something I can help you with?" I Asked.
" I'm sorry, but I never got your name."
"Okay, well.. it's Mariah." I said.
" I like that name, so why are you working here?" He asked me as he started leaning on a clothes rack.

" Maybe because I want to not depend on anybody and just want to be able to supply myself."
" I love me a woman, who can supply for herself but then again I don't mind spoiling her."

As I was talking with Bryshere, I heard confrontation at the front door but I figured that Sasha had it under control.