Chapter 18

Chris P.O.V.

I told the guys that we were gone meet at our usual hangout spot so I can tell them about this situation. I noticed that the girls car were here so I walked into them talking about there is a possibilty August can be the father of Malaysia child and I was furious when I heard that. I questioned Cierra, but I noticed that Mariah was wetting herself until she yelled out.

Mariah P.O.V.

I yelled out "my water broke" until that's when everybody turned their attention towards me. Chris told Apryl to get our hospital bags and bring it to the hospital with her. When everybody was getting ready and bringing stuff, me and Chris started to get in the car. I seen all the girls and guys following us which was a nice view.

Sadly knowing Chris and Cierra may have beef is really kind of hurting but my contraction soon knocked me out that thought. I finally got a room and its like when I got into the room, the contractions gotten worser. Right when Cierra came in the room, I felt bad tension because Chris was already standing by my bed and I noticed his whole facial expression changed. Cierra spoke up.

" Mimi my little godbaby ready to come out?" Cierra asked.

" Yes she is ready to be with their family and friends."

" Too bad they won't see some of them." Chris said low as he came beside to rub my hand.

" Chris you can't just keep my niece away from me." Cierra argued back.

" Watch me." Chris said as he looked at her with a serious facial expression.

" You can't just-" Chris cut her off.

" You can't tell me what I can or cannot do." Chris said.

" Chris?" I called, but I don't think he heard me and these contractions were killing me.

" Hold up, you get on my nerves. Why are you even here?" Chris said to Cierra.

" Because my bestfriend is having a baby, why wouldn't I be here?" Cierra said.

" Chris?" I called again.

" Hold up damn. Ha your bestfriend? That's funny because you barely even tell your bestfriend anything anymore." Chris said.

" Yeah because your stupid ass always taking her away from me and the crew." Cierra said. I couldn't take the arguing and the pain anymore, so I had to pull out that 'go ham' instinct.

" SHUT THE HELL UP.. SHUT UP! I AM OVER HERE HAVING A BABY THAT IS NEARLY KILLING ME AND Y'ALL WANT TO ARGUE. INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR BREATH, GO AND GET A DAMN DOCTOR..NOW !!! " It was a little of relief, but i still had to deal with this baby pain. Finally, a doctor came in and they said its time to go in labor.

3 hours later my baby girl is here. The nurse came over to me and Chris.
" What are you naming here?" The nurse asked she passed Chris our new babygirl, "Christina Marie Brown." We said at the same time. Chris leaned in and kissed my forehead, I wish it was better moments like this all the time.

Chris P.O.V.

I am so happy to have both of my girls right now, even though Mariah have to stay in the hospital for one more day we been making the best out of it. The nurses came in and showed Mariah how to do certain things for the baby. I got tired and went to sleep, tomorrow is the morning I can take my two girls home.

             Tomorrow's Day

Mariah P.O.V.

I was so excited to go home because the food at this hospital sucks and I can barely care for my baby while laying in this bed. I occupied myself by throwing the leftover straws, napkins and plastic forks at Chris after two good hits to the head he started moving his head and woke up. I pretended I was sleep then Chris whispered in my ear.

" I know you was throwing stuff at me and I got you." Chris whispered. I was playing like I was yawning.

" Oh hey baby and who was throwing something at you? Look at that mess you need to get that up." I said while I laughed.

We started gathering all our belongings. As I was in the wheelchair, Chris put Christina in the car. I wanted to be in the back with my new babygirl. We finally reached the house and I was limping like crazy. Right when I got in the house I laid down and took a deep sleep, I looked at the time and it was 10:52 p.m. I got up to go into Christina room and seen Chris rocking her back and forth after awhile he put her in the crib.

" She sleep?" I asked as he sat back down in the rocking chair to look back at Christina sleep.

" Yeah, I just had fed her since I seen you made a bottle before laying down." He said.

I started noticing Chris is a great father and the baby just came, even though he had a little pre trial with Calaysia and Isis. Speaking of that situation, I want to know if he talked back with Cierra.

" Baby?" I asked him.

" Yeah?" He answered.

" Did you talk back with Cierra?"

" Who again?" He asked stupidly.

" Your sister of course, now what is up with y'all?"

" I know who you talking about and she could have just told me the truth from the jump. But no she want to wait till it come back up years later." He said.

" I understand, but have you and August talked about this situation?"

" No and we ain't gone talk about it either." He said.

" Then how are you suppose to move on from this situation if you not even giving August heads up that he can probably be a father. Well if you don't tell him then I will."

" Mariah it's not your position." He said.

" You are making it my position." Right after I said that, Christina started crying. I guess Chris was thinking because this time he didn't go and get her.

4 weeks later

Mariah P.O.V.

It been 4 weeks, since I had Christina and it feel longr than that. As for me and Chris relationship have been going great without the drama. I went in Christina room to lay in her crib since she went to sleep.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and it was a text message from an unknown number.

???: Meet me at this restaurant.
Me: Who is this?
???: Just meet me and i'm sending it now.
* The Address Popped Up*

I walked back into my room so I nudged Chris arm and told him to watch Christina for awhile and he said yeah.

I got dressed and headed out to the location of this restaurant. I wanted to know like who is this and why they want to meet up with me. I got there and waited 15 minutes until I seen a figure come up to the table. It was Malaysia by herself, that was surprising.

" Mhm hey." Malaysia said with a attitude.

" Look I don't have to be here.." I said as I was getting up from my seat.

" No stay." Malaysia said so I slowly sat back down as I rolled my eyes at her. Desperate.

" Okay tell me why you brought me here?"

" Why did you do that to me and Ashely?" She asked.

" Malaysia did you not see any wrong of what you and Ashely were doing? You made up a lie to your ex saying that's he the father knowing he wasn't the daddy from the jump."

" Look you little bitch I'm going to get Chris, sooner or later." Malaysia said with a evil smirk.

" Girl, you are truly crazy and if Chris don't want you then. What make you think he will want you now?" I said as I got up from the table and heard Malaysia laughing.

Yeah this heifer is crazy, but two can play that game.