Chapter 22

Mariah P.O.V.

When the limo came to a sudden stop, I looked outside and noticed we were at a beach lucky I dress appropriated. When I turned around to look for the girls they were gone like vanished because I didn't see not one of them.

Suddenly, I seen a tall figure with this whole romantic section behind him and I noticed that it was Chris. I slowed walked over to him and the closer I walked closer to him the more of "I Belong To You," started to feel my ears and Chris knew I loved that song.

 I slowed walked over to him and the closer I walked closer to him the more of "I Belong To You," started to feel my ears and Chris knew I loved that song

" Hey my beautiful lady." Chris said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

" Aw baby is this all for us?" I received the flowers from him, but continued to look around at the scenery.

" Yeah, well this is really all for you." He said.

" Baby, you shouldn't ha-" He cut me off.

" Yeah, I know what you're about to say I shouldn't have. But, you just don't understand the type of impact you and Christina has made in my life in the past two and a half years. All I want and need is you, Mariah Nicole Anderson, you keep me waking up everyday.. and Christina crying.." He joked then continued.

" Baby, we done had our breath taking ups and downs but no matter what, we never gave up on each other. I really noticed that I wanted you to be more when I seen you putting your life on the line for our daughter. To put everything from that day when I said 'My Wife Is A Thug,' I want it to make more sense. So.." He said as he went down kneeling on one knee then continued.

" Mariah Nicole Anderson, will you marry me?" He asked and tears instantly started coming down.

I started seeing family and friends to appear behind him. Everybody from my side of the family to his had really came out to this surprise engagement and I should have known that something was up when the girls showed up out here. I even glanced at Mama Joyce holding Christina, but my attention went back to Chris who was still kneeling before me.

" Yes Chris." I said as I hugged and kissed him. At that moment, I can't believe within these two years I have became a mother to his child and soon enough will be getting married to him. Everybody was clapping and saying ' Congratulations ' then Chris shooed them away.

We headed to the table where the food was at. The plate had steak, rice and hawaiian bread on the side, the food was very much delicious and then Chris started to feel himself so we went back to the hotel.

You know I had to treat my baby nice and well after this.😏