Chapter 7

Chris P.O.V

I was going to surprise my baby today at her job until I thought about her telling me that it was suppose to be a special guest coming in, so me being noisy I wanted to see who it was. Since I'm cool with Sasha she told the bodyguards that it was fine to let me in. When I got inside the store, I didn't see Mariah insight. I looked over and asked Sasha where was Mariah and she said in the back with the special guest. I walked to the back to see this dude all in my girl personal space.

" So.. what's going on in here?"
" Oh hey baby. I didn't know you were coming." She said.
" Well.. I'm here, so who is this?"
" This is Bryshere Grey from Empire, you know my favorite show." She said.

" Yeah, I know. So my man, you looking for anything in particular?" I asked him, turning my attention towards him.
" Well.. I was looking for a plaid shirt and jeans to go with the shirt." He said.
" Well.. I can help-"
" Chris this is my job. I think I can help him with that." She said, but I ignored her and kept helping buddy with the clothes he looking for.

" You know what, I'm done." She said as she walked to the front of the store but walked back with two security guards.

"You kicking me out?" I asked her and she didn't respond, she just stared at me with her arms crossed. I nod my head and walked out the store without saying anything to anybody.

Mariah P.O.V.

I can't believe Chris actually came to my job and embarrassed me like that. Its not like me and Bryshere was saying anything flirtaious, well.. I wasn't. He actually came into my job and take my customer away like whats wrong with him, so I told Sasha take over for me and I stormed out. After I decided to take my break a little early, I heard Chris calling my name but I kept walking until he finally caught up with me.

" Mariah, I know you heard me calling you." He said sternly.
" Yeah, I heard you and first off, you started tripping in front of my customer then tried to take him elsewhere in the store. This is not your job, you don't work there."
" Okay, so that's how you feel." He said.
" Yes Chris that's how I been feeling ever since you been doing stupid shit." I said as I walked off from him.

I just still can't believe he did that, so I went over to talk to Cierra since thats her brother. But, to my surprise I seen Apryl, Cierra and Nicki so I eventually broke down to all of them of what Chris just did.

" Omg Mimi are you serious?" Apryl asked as in shock.
" So dead ass Apryl, I never thought he would do something so childish. I guess I thought wrong." I said.
" Look.. I know my brother can be a jackass sometimes, but he do it out of love." Cierra said.

" Ce, no disrespect but if that's how he show his love then I don't want it. Like honestly what me and Bryshere-"
" Bryshere as in Hakeem from Empire?" Nicki asked.
"Yeah." I answered.

" Oh my gosh bitch are you serious?" Nicki said.
" Yeah Nicki, I'm so serious. I mean don't get me wrong he cute and cool. But, I don't like him since Chris and I is Dating. Crazy to say but I love him. "
" So why are you here all sad?" Cierra asked.
" Just tired of him being childish and grow up, but whatever happens I will always love him. It's really nothing, but certain shit he do just drive me crazy."

" I understand, but how about you talk with him because y'all didn't really talk out anything. Y'all just said words that matched your feelings at that time." Cierra said. For some reason, everytime she talk to me its like nothing but the truth. So, I texted Chris.

Me: Are You Home? I Want To Come Over, So We Can Talk.
Chris:Yeah, You On The Way Now ?
Me: Yeah, But Give Me Like 10 to 15 Minutes.
Chris: Alright, The Door Will Be Unlocked.

Chris P.O.V

Finally, my baby came to her senses. I didn't mean to embarrass her at her job, but she was playing with my feelings flirting with some guy and I surely did feel some type of way. But, the way she was texting it had me thinking that this talking was going to be very serious. Ever since we got back together from the party all day 24/7 she been talking about growing up. Little do she know that this is me and I do certain things because of her and her actions. I am starting to think she don't want this relationship no more, but I will need to hear that out of her mouth for sure.