Chapter 17

Mariah P.O.V

I finally got into the car and Sweet Love by Chris Brown was on. He instantly looked at me and I looked at him back and we burst out laughing. That was a cute little moment until we pulled up to these little sluts house, I take it was Ashely house because she came to the door and Malaysia came behind her seconds later. I swear these girls are always up under each other and still wanting a nigga that don't even care about them.. but his suppose to be kids.

I helped Chris with the baby bags and when the girls seen me they gave me a dirty look. Chris went and put Isis in her crib, so it was just me, Ashely and Malaysia.

" Why are you here?" Malaysia asked.

" Because I want to be, you or your little friend ain't going to do shit about it." I waited for her to say something but she didn't. I rather just keep my sane because that DNA Test will do more talking than I will.

" I don't have to explain myself and especially to y'all." I said and laughed in their face. They just stood there looking all confused and shrugged their shoulders.

Malaysia P.O.V.

I was happy to see Chris until that bitch Mariah came out with him. For some reason, she was acting weird and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I just hope she don't find out that Calaysia and Isis is not his kids because then our whole little plan would be ruined.

" How many months are you?" I asked as I see her belly showing through her sundress.

" I'm 8 months." She said blatantly as she kept her hands crossed.

" Are you and Chris back dating?"

" How does that concern you?"

" You don't have to be rude to me." By the time she was about to say anything Chris came back down the stairs.

Chris P.O.V.

It's nice being a dad, but I also want my girl back. After I tuck Isis in, I went downstairs and kissed Calaysia goodbye then walked toward Malaysia and Ashely.

" Just text or call me the next time y'all want me to get them." I walked off and got in the car with Mariah with her beautiful self just glowing. I had to rub her stomach and feel my princess move inside her mommy tummy.

Mariah P.O.V.

I was thinking so much of that text of Natasha message like how did she get any of Chris saliva, hey.. you never know she did say that she been in the medical field for years so I believe her and put everything in her hands.

I silently went to sleep until 20 minutes later, Chris shook me to wake up but I was feeling too comfortable. I felt myself being lifted from the passenger seat and picked me up bridal style as he walked in my house to tuck me in my bed. The room was silent until I heard him whisper ' I love you . ' I smiled back and said ' I love you, too Christopher.' Then went back to sleep.

Chris P.O.V.

I tucked Mariah in bed and just stood there for a second to think about everything we been through and whispered ' I love you ' . Suddenly, I heard her say it back and I was so happy to hear that but, I was also tired so I crashed at Mariah house because I didn't want to go driving feeling like this. Around 12, I got up and noticed a brown envelope, I opened it up and I can't believe what my eyes were showing me.

Mariah P.O.V.

I woke up feeling refreshed and noticed that Chris was here because his covers were still on the sofa and I suddenly noticed that the mail was on the floor. But, the brown envelope in particular were open, I opened the white paper and it read out " Christopher Maurice Brown is NOT The Father of Isis Samantha Render."
Then I seen another of a white paper and it read out " Christopher Maurice Brown is NOT The Father of Calaysia Valerie Underwood." To be honest, I thought Calaysia would be his, since Malaysia and Chris had some real history. But that slut, Ashely of course not. I decided to call up and tell the girl side of the crew to come over.

30 minutes later, they came and met me at the door so we started heading to the living room.

" Get me right here Mimi, Isis and Calaysia not Chris babies?" Chyna asked.

" Nope and he did his all for them babies now a good man is taken from their life because of the childish ass games their mama's playing."

" So true but I thought at least Calaysia would be Chris." Apryl said.

" Me too because it kind of added up with everything and it's like something happened without being shown."

" Well it was." Cierra said.

" And what you mean by that?" I asked Cierra and all the girls turning her direction.

" She was messing around with August, but I didn't think it matter. Since she was moving anyway." Cierra said.

" I mean I get what you are saying, but now Chris bestfriend can be the father of his ex girlfriend baby."

" It's not like it was a serious relationship just a sexual one." She said.

" So how are we going to explain this to Chris?"
Slam!

" You don't have to.. Really Cierra? Why the hell you didn't tell me none of this before." As Chris said that I was shocked because I didn't even hear his car nor hear when he came into the house. At this point too much was just happening so fast next thing I know I feel liquid substance flowing down my leg but I know that it was my water breaking.