Chapter 15

A/N: I have decided to speed up Mariah pregnancy in case you guys are confused.

Mariah P.O.V.

Chris haven't really been helping around the house with anything. The only thing he have been helping around with is the baby shower and that's in less within a week. I am really getting tired of Chris and his shady little actions, but it haven't been just him either; it been the crew as well they would just act a certain way like it's a secret being hidden or something.

Chris P.O.V.

I have been from the house lately because I have been visiting my kids. Ashely and Malaysia have been really good co-parents and haven't been trying me lately. Tonight when I get with the crew we are planning to tell Mariah, since I know I can't do it alone.

Chyna P.O.V.

Eversince, Chris told us his little secret the girls really just ain't feeling him no more. But, at least I can say he is being a man about it and taking care of his kids. I sent a text around to let everybody know we gone meet up at Apryl and Omarion house, since it been awhile we linked up and also so Chris can tell Mariah something important.

Mariah P.O.V.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was text from Chyna saying 'The Whole Crew Gone Link Up At Apryl and Omarion House Tonight'. When I looked at the text I started getting dress and after Chris got ready we headed to the house. Right when we walked in everybody came up hugging me and started rubbing my belly.

But I noticed the girls giving Chris this this dirty look and the boys gave him a worried look; I brushed it off and walked in the living room since everybody stayed in there for the food to be done. After awhile Apryl called from the kitchen saying the food is ready I wobbled in there since I couldn't run like everyone else was doing. I decided to sit inbetween Chris and Cierra after we did our prayer, we started digging into the food. I didn't know that Apryl knew how to cook and I can say my sis threw down. It was small conversation here and there across the table but Cierra decided to break the silence.

" So Mimi how along are you now?" She asked.
" Just turned 8 Months two weeks ago and this little one is so ready to come out."

" Did you ever find out the sex?" She asked.

" We was until I told him I wanted it to be a surprise but we reveal the sex at the baby shower."

" Aww that's good And I hope it's a girl, but I also wouldn't mind if it's a boy." She said.

" Yeah I'm thinking the same." I said as I laughed then everybody else busted out in laughter.

20 minutes later, everybody were done eating. The girls and I decided to clean up while the boys were in the living room talking. I didn't care what their talking about, but I had to go in the living room just to get to the bathroom.

All of a sudden, when I walked in the boys got quiet. When I finished coming from the bathroom, I heard a little of the boys conversation until I heard them whispering-talking.

" Aye Chris when you gone tell Mariah that you have two daughters that's not from her?" Omarion asked Chris.

" I guess when- " I cut Chris off before he could finish because I know damn well my ears not playing tricks on me. This nigga have two kids? By who? He just told me that he wasn't cheating on me so how the hell could he have done this?

" No you are going to tell me now and what is this about you having two daughters?"

" Baby how long were you standing there for?" He asked.

" Don't worry about it, now who are your 'daughters' mother?"

" Ashely and Malaysia." As he said those bitches names, I can just feel my whole world crashed when he said that, how could he? I mean if he would have told me personally, I would've reacted a lot more of the same but we could have tried to talk it out but our friends knowing before I do is something crazy. I am standing here pregnant with his child but he go off and keep his other kids from me.

" Oh wow so that's why you barely be home, huh?" He didn't answer my question so I got in his face.

"Motherfucker answer my question, is that why yo ass barely at the damn house because you playing house with two bitches I don't fuck with?" I kept hitting him the more I finished my sentence because it was pissing me off.

" Yeah because I'm taking care of my kids." He said.
" Yeah I bet." I mumbled.
" What Was That?"
" Nothing motherfucker, you know what I'm ready to go the hell home."

" Are you sure baby?" He asked.

" What you think ?"

" Okay okay." He said as he put his hands up in defense. I didn't feel like going under stress while I am pregnant like why now and he just deal with this situation as if it ain't a problem. Then something hit me and I asked him.

" Are you sure those little girls are yours?"

" Mariah are you crazy? Yes they are mine. I mean Ashely and Malaysia wouldn't just lie." He said.

" No nigga are you crazy? So listen me out you telling me that your ex and female you slept with, who is so happening to be bestfriends wouldn't lie about something like this?"

" Mariah those girls are mine and that's the end of this discussion." He said sternly.

" I'm just trying to help your dumb ass out because you never know them females can be setting you up and using them babies as a distraction." I said as he pulled in the driveway and got out the car.
Slam!
" Why you always slamming my shit?" He asked sternly.

I ignored him and locked myself into the guest room like I can't believe he mad at me because of a stupid ass car door but he the one who sitting up playing ' Daddy ' with kids he don't know who is actually his kids or not.