Chapter 3

Chris P.O.V

"Well okay. Mariah you wanna take it steady? I don't want to rush into anything right now. But we can see where this goes." I was nervous for her response and it seemed like forever for her to answer my question.

"Mariah?"
"Yeah Chris, I would like to vibe with you but that don't mean go fuck on every girl you see."

I walked over to her and picked her, but she slowed my roll,"Yeah buddy not today. We just got cool."

Mariah P.O.V

I hope Chris is something real and special that he say is, but since its Sunday I decided to go home around 9 or 10. Since, I can spend a little time with my bestfriend. After all three of us played Twister, I walked into Cierra room and told her about the conversation earlier with Chris.

" So .. are you my bestfriend slash sister-in-law now?"

" Ce, don't say it like that. Regardless of what me and Chris is, you will always be my sis. And don't say sister-in-law, we are nothing but friends."

" Aww I know, I know. But, you know it been awhile since Chris been in an actual relationship and as for you, too. Its cute how my bestfriend and brother is dating, aww i am going to be a godmama and aunt."

" Okay now bestie, calm ya tits. Chris and I is not having sex, we are just friends. You too damn happy sis."

" Ugh .. okay, I guess and you know I don't like when you say "calm ya tits," it sound so nasty."
" Aww who Chris ?"
" No Mimi, you .Duh, you know I could care less about Chris and his feelings."

We both laughed and then got on vine, instagram then twitter. When I actually seen the time it was 9:50, since I told my mom I was going to be home either 9 or 10; I might as well get the going. So, I told Cierra that I am ready for her to take me home, but she said she not taking me home and I heard somebody clear their throat.

I turned around and seen Chris standing there with his car keys saying "I am going to take you home knucklehead." This boy knows he already gets on my nerves.

"Well alright sis, love you and see you later." As I walked and said that toward Cierra. I walked downstairs second time seeing from this whole week is Cierra and Chris parents, I walked over and told them bye.

Chris and I got in the car, he started up the car and we didn't have much conversation since I had to give him directions to my house. When he finally dropped me off at home, He walked over to the passenger side of the car and I told him "You know Chris, you don't have to do this."
" Yeah, I know but you my friend so I'm going to do it anyway."
I chuckled at what he said and then he leaned in and I met him halfway and hugged him. We pulled away from the hug and just started smiling at each other until I noticed my mom and dad standing there.

" See you later Mariah."
" See you later and text me ." I said, as he got in the car.

I slowly started walking in the house knowing I am about to get swarmed in with questions about what they just seen with me and Chris.

" So, who was that?" Both my mom and dad said at the same time, which was creepy.
" Chris."
"And who is Chris?" They did it again.
" Cierra brother."
" I thought you went over Cierra house." Only my mom said this time.
" Well .. I did."
" So.. how did you meet him?"
" Thats her brother." I said in a duh tone.

"And you telling me that Cierra and her parents are fine with him dropping you off?"

" I mean it's not that deep he is just dropping me off at home. Its not like we are planning a wedding and having kids." I said as I rolled my eyes.
" Well .. are you?" My mom asked.
" Oh my gosh no mom, I'm not even thinking about sex or that much in the future. Can I go to bed now, I'm exhausted and have school in the morning."