Chapter 5

Chris P.O.V

Mariah was on her way to get the door but I decided to get the door and when Mariah seen the two people at the door, she yelled "Mom and Dad!" Really loud in my ear.

Mariah P.O.V

Seeing my parents right now had us so shook. I was expecting to see them until I leave to go home.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
" Well, we tried calling your phone but you never answered until we thought where you would be. So, this is what you doing going and having sex with your Cierra brother. I bet you don't even come over here and see Cierra no more, Its all about Christian." My mom said and my dad nod in aggrement.

" Its Christopher and matter of a fact, when I come over it's for my Cierra and Chris." I argued back, I kindof started to notice that me and Chris have been spending more time together.

" Sweetie, do Chris and Cierra parents know y'all are together?" My dad asked real calm than my mom who was hype for no reason.
" It's nothing to tell them, we are not dating." I said as I glanced over at Chris.

" Look Mr. and Mrs.Anderson, Mariah want my parents to know about us. But at first I was real hestiant, now I am ready to let my parents and any or everybody know that i am with Mariah and I love her." Chris said.
When Chris said that, outside I was deeply blushing and smiling but in the inside crying in joy and all happy jumping up and down.

" Chris we understand what are you saying.. well, at least trying to say. We think its better off that yall just don't date anymore." My mom said.

" No, I'm not about to let that happen. I don't get you guys. You want me happy I'm happy and want the best for me, but Chris is the best for me." I said.

I got in my car and went home before my parents and took some clothes. So I went over my grandma house, I have been staying with her lately and told her everything. And come to find out, she actually like Chris from everything that I told her and doesn't agree that my parents should be in my love life unless there is something wrong. I didn't come to my grandma because she would say words that sweet coat my ears, but she also made me think.

My birthday is in less than 2 months and if I really want my freedom I should really be getting a job and planning on moving out on my own. My grandma was absolutely right, so I started signing up for some jobs. I actually gotten me a job at Rue 21 and I start today. I told Chris and Cierra, so when I went to work I seen the whole crew; such as Chris, Trey, Tyga, August, Omarion and Ciara(Not Chris sister), Cierra, Nicki, Apryl and Chyna.

I was shocked because its my first day and doesn't want it to be the last day, but luckily they came around my lunch break so I took off to hang with them.

" Hey bae and the crew ." I said as I walked out the store.
" Hey Mariah ." Everybody said .
" Hey baby, where my kiss at?" Chris said as he leaned in for a kiss and I met him halfway to kiss.
" Eww, go get a room." All the boys said.
" Awe shut up , yall always got to kill the moment." The girls argued with them.

Our little crew is something else, they will keep you dying laughing. Everybody got a somebody; Ciara is dating some football player, Russell and Cierra is dating Trey, Chyna is dating Tyga, Apryl is dating Omarion , Nicki is dating Meek Mill and August is just randomly going with other females. Of course, me and Chris are dating; for now me and him been dating for 5 loving on-going months going at 6 months in 2 weeks. I want that to be very special, but Chris says he don't want me planning anything. Well, since I can't plan I might as well visit Victoria Secret and see what they have in there for me and him.

" I am sorry, but my lunch break is almost over and y'all know I need this money." I said.
" You really don't, if you just quit this job.." Chris said and mumbled the rest.
" Chris, not everyone has a beautiful voice or hardcore freestyle or raps. I still want to live a normal life and not having to ask you for anything." I said.
" Yeah whatever." He said in annoyance.
" Really Chris? Not right now, at least when I am about to go back to work."
I don't know if he heard me because he hurried out of my sight, saying he got to go.

For some reason, I didn't believe him. Since, me and my boss cool because we have alot of similarities and she just real cool people. Chris has his own place and been begging me to stay with him, but he hasn't been asking lately. So, I went over his house and noticed an unknown car. Its probably a new car he bought, I wanted to surprise him so I brought him his Mama Joyce soul food platter of food. But, when I went into the kitchen I started hearing weird noises from upstairs. At first, I thought it was my mind running tricks on me until I actually noticed that I was hearing them.

I went to the room where I am hearing the noises and its Chris bedroom. I opened up the door and seen Chris with some girl .. it was that bitch, ASHELY. So much anger and sadness was going through me right now, Ashely started tapping Chris to let him look at the door and he saw me, saying the sorry excuse every cheating man say " its not what it looks like." I didn't want to talk to him then everything started adding up thats why he haven't been asking me to stay with him lately, hurrying and leaving the mall. I can't believe somebody who I thought I would spend my life with is actually making me feel worthless of a person.

Regardless, if he know or not Chris hurt me. And even though, it wasn't physical, but it was mental and it hurt even worst. I guess that parent sense was starting to come in .