13- I cannot explain this emotion

The next morning Chan woke up earlier to make them breakfast, when he finished he came back to bed to wake the boy up.

"Lixie~" Chan got on the bed getting under the sheets with him, the younger was asleep wearing just one of Chan's shirts after their first night of sex last night.

The boy mumbled something in his sleep starting to wake up.

"Chan...?" He squinted rolling over, the older patted his head kissing him.

"Morning...cute mouse~" Chan teased purposely, Felix pouted pressing his cheek in the pillow.

"Channie no morning bullying..." Felix pouted sleepily to him, Chan giggled stroking his hand under Felix's shirt and feeling his bare ass.

"Alright, but you need to wake up Lix. I made breakfast" Chan kissed his cheeks and lips, the boy giggled snuggling closer to the older.

"Chan-"

*ring*ring*

"Hm?"

Both heard Chan's doorbell ring, wondering who it was.

"Great...I bet it's my nosy ass neighbor saying they need me to water a plant again, hold on baby" Chan kissed him then got out of bed, Felix stretched his arms getting up to go wash his face and brush his teeth while Chan went to Answer his door.

Damn neighbor...

He reached the door opening it.

"Yes-
Yeji??"

"Morning Chan!"

Chan panicked seeing Yeji there, he was expecting his other neighbors because usually Yeji would text him if she needed something or to stop by.

Oh shit

And the older panicked more because...
Felix is in his room...

"U-um...morning! W-what are you doing here??" He nervously smiled, she had her dog with her as she was dressed in her workout clothes.

"Oh you won't believe what happened, funny story!"

And while Chan rushed to make Yeji leave, she wouldn't as she was telling Chan this long ass story. In the meantime Felix just finished waking up and brushing his teeth.

I guess his neighbors are nice?
I smell bacon though~

Felix giggled making his way out Chan's room still in just the older's shirt and his boxers he slipped on, he was just about to come around the corner to the kitchen.

"Yes! He made them crispy!" He smiled to himself going into the kitchen, he began to he some off a pan even though Chan set a table but...

*Bark*Bark*

Felix made some noise moving the pan on the stove, and so the dog heard that starting to bark. Felix heard the barking as he crouched down near the counter hiding.

Shit!!

"Hey! Mika why are you barking?" She whined seeing the dog bark, Chan became nervous knowing the dog could sense Felix was there.

"Oh wow! Ha ha would you look at the time, maybe he wants his walk now-"

*Bark*Bark*

"I know but he only barks if it's someone he doesn't know...do you have a pet now too or-"

She looked inside Chan's place seeing the table near the window set up for two and plated, now figuring out Chan had someone.

"No way!! You have someone over?? Who is it?? Wait!! Is it someone from last night??" She tried being nosy looking in more, Chan panicked more trying to make her leave.