7- You got me losing patience

That evening back at his loft, Chan was in the shower thinking about Felix still. He placed his hand on his chest imagining his smile.

"Chan! Thank you!"

His heart skipped a beat...and he thought more and more about it...I came to the realization.

He was attracted to Felix, his recruit...

This isn't good...it's forbidden

The next morning that was on his mind as he checked the security footage, indeed showing Hyunjin sabotaged Felix's harness. Chan told the higher ups about it, so Hyunjin and Changbin were expelled from the program.

This year is wild...

Chan sighed looking through more footage, he went further back and saw the night when him and Felix were training to together. Seeing how happy the younger looked in his arms hugging him.

Lixie...

Chan pushed his feelings to the side, doing his best of ignoring them.

By month 3, they began to do more field training. By then many recruits failed or dropped out, Chan had about 4 members left in his unit. Including Felix.

"Really Commander?"

"Yes, you 4 have earned a 1/2 day off. So you and the ones who passed can enjoy your evening"

"Thank you! Yes sir!" Han thanked him before running off, the others yelled running off too.
They all thanked him then left to go home except for Felix who stayed behind to talk to him.

"Chan?" He said his name since they were alone, Chan smiled inching closer patting his head per usual.

"Ya Lixie?"

"Um...I just want to thank you again for helping me get to where I am now..." Felix asked shyly.

Chan laughed some cupping his cheek.

"Lixie I'm always more than happy to help, and I'm really glad you're still in my unit with me"

"Me too!" He giggled.

"Well, I hope you have a good evening off" Chan said waving to him and leaving, Felix waved too and left.
Chan had a lot of reviewing to do with his recruits updating their improvements in the system.

I'm glad you're doing well Lixie...

He smiled to himself typing in the info, he finished not too late but went home to shower and change.

Long week...I need a drink

Chan was in the city that evening walking down a busy side walk seeing people lined up outside a club, then he heard someone call his name.

"Chan?"

"Hm?...what-
Felix??"

He stopped to see Felix in line with a friend, and his outfit...

Hot damn

The boy was dressed very hot, Chan was no way expecting it. The older had on jeans , white shirt and leather jacket. While Felix had on a off shoulder white tank, paired with jeans and black cardigan and jewelry.

"Felix?" He said loudly over the music blaring as they moved up in line.

"Chan? Hi!" Felix smiled.

"Hey! I'm Chenle" his friend greeted him, Chan laughed looking around.

"Nice to meet you, um...you both going clubbing?" Chan joked looking at the club lights inside.

"Ya! My cousin is the bouncer! He gets us in for free! Oh you want to come in, he can get you in free too! And free drinks~" Chenle enticed him.