29- Only you...Can get me

Chan got the younger in a better mood to get back to his training.

"Keep going Felix!"

They were doing water training now, Chan walked back and forth monitoring them all. Felix almost finished another set, coming back up quickly to get air.

"How did I do??" He asked Chan swimming to the edge, Chan crouched down patting his wet hair as he checked his time.

"Amazing, 2 minutes and 34 seconds" Chan smiled, Felix smiled back with a giggle.

"Cool!"

"That's right, do 2 more sets~
Han! Keep up the pace!" Chan stood up after to yell at Han.

"Yes commander!"

They finished water training, taking a break to dry off and then join Chan again in the arena to practice shooting again.

There was one more training left after another break, but of course Chan and Felix used their break for...

"Chan~"

"Mmm so hot Lixie~"

He was making out with the boy in their secret room, he pressed the boy up against the wall grabbing his thighs. Felix giggled against his lips wrapping his legs around Chan's waist gripping onto his hair.

"Channie~
Come onnnn, we have training again...and then you can come over later and train me again~" Felix teased stroking his finger down Chan's neck and chest, the older bit his lip getting wilder.

"Fuck...I think you might need to do so recruit~" the older growled kissing him heatedly again, he gripped Felix's thighs carrying him over to the table placing him on it already stripping him down.

"Chan...Ah~"

"I can't get enough of you babe...damn~" Chan licked and kissed his neck undoing Felix's pants, the younger gripped onto Chan's arms feeling the older slip his hands under his shirt.

"Chan~
I can't wait for you to come over later~" the younger said seductively, Chan kept touching his body then kissed up to his lips.

"Wait...actually... I just remembered..." Chan looked away thinking.

"Remembering what?" Felix asked rubbing his shoulders, the older looked back at him giving a small smile.

"Well...I need to stay back and do extra one on one training with Han" he sighed patting his head.

"With Han? But...why?" Felix asked him curiously.

"Because he needs to do better with his shooting skills again, they dropped again...so he asked me before we needed the last training"

"Oh...well...what about...us...?" Felix asked with big eyes, Chan smirked touching his body more.

"What about us?~" he teased back winking, Felix giggled kissing his lips.

"I wanted us to do a lot of fun things together tonight...how late will you be?"

The older couldn't help but see the boy indeed look like a small mouse.

Cute~

"I'll tell you what~
How's about...I get home for 6:30 pm and you come over around 7 pm? You stay the night at my place~" Chan kissed his nose and cheeks, Felix nodded wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Sounds perfect Channie! I love you!"

"Love you to, mouse~"

"Hey! I told you I'm no mouse! I'm a um...owl!" Felix pouted at him, Chan laughed cupping his cheeks.