24- Hold you so I'm never letting go

"Oh my god yes! Yes Chan!"

"Fuck Lixie, you tight for me just because I didn't touch you last night? How cute~"

"Ah~"

Chan had 10 minutes to fuck the boy as much as he wanted, first on the table and now against the wall. Felix pressed his face against it with his small hands as Chan hit his spot from behind.

The older licked his neck moving his hips faster trying to cum too.

"Well then, let's see if you can make it to training after this~"

"C-Chan...Ah!"

After the older fucked him for another round he cleaned them up rushing them to the other side of the facility again for training.

"Alright, sorry we're late. Had to discuss some things about Felix's application, anyways it's all settled. Grab your jackets for endurance running" Chan said going to walk outside, Felix joined his unit to do so.

"Are you ok Felix? Did something happen?" Minho whispered, Felix tried to hide his smile.

"N-no! All good! Just a question he had..!"

"Oh ok!"

Their first training was to do more running but this time with ankle weights Chan brought them.

"Hurry up turtles!" Chan yelled to them in the outside cold, they were already whining from the heavy weights.

"Dude this is brutal...! My legs feel like cinder blocks" Han whined to Felix, the other laughed and panted.

"I think we'll need new legs by tomorrow..." he joked, Chan watched them do their laps around the track. When they did 4 miles Chan called for them to have a break.

"Ok 20 minutes break! Seungmin, a word please" Chan motioned his hand for the younger to walk closer.

"Yes commander?"

"Come with me I need to talk to you, the rest of you stretch and don't pull a muscle" Chan said to them before walking back to the building with Seungmin, Felix watched feeling confused because usually it was only him he was talk to on breaks separately...

The others Chan would speak with after end of day training but when he met with Felix on breaks it was to have sex or makeout.

Felix raised an eyebrow watching them go as Chan put his hand on Seungmin's shoulder.

Why does he...need to talk to Seungmin'?

Felix stretched and talked to his unit members while on break, 15 minutes later Chan came back with Seungmin.

"Alright, we're back. 5 minutes break left" Chan announced going to stand on the side checking his phone. Felix watched Seungmin join them to stretch.

"What was that about?" Han asked him.

"Nothing really..." he said timidly, Felix noticed Seungmin wasn't saying much then he looked to Chan. He eyed him up and down, noticing the older's jacket was unzipped this time.

Becoming suspicious...

Felix walked over to him a few feet away to talk.

"Commander Bang?"

"Yes?" Chan hummed still checking his phone, Felix glanced over his shoulder to Seungmin laughing with the others.

"What did you talk to Seungmin about?" He asked curiously, the older lifted his head from his screen looking to the boy. A few other people passed by as he gave a sigh.