37- I'm cherishing this moment (143)

Felix continued to recover well, within a few weeks he was well enough to have the graduation ceremony with the other recruits that passed with him too.

"We would like to congratulate and welcome these new recruits into our special ops teams, you all did a great job. Good work" Director Moonbyul announced to them, all of the facility agents were present from all different departments to congratulate them.

The commanders each had the new ID badges to give to each recruit, each of them went up their assigned commander to receive it and tell them the area they would like to work in.

Jihyo, Yeji, and JB recruits spoke with their recruits. And then last was Chan, he first congratulated Minho. Then Han, and now Felix.

"Good work Lixie, you made it" he smiled showing Felix his badge, the boy looked at it with excitement then back to Chan.

"Thank you commander...for everything" Felix giggled, the older patted his head as the boy took the badge in his hands looking at it.

"And, what area will you choose to work in?" Chan teased playfully, Felix looked back to him with happy eyes.

"I think you already know, puppy~" he giggled, Chan laughed stroking his hair.

"I think so too, stealthy mouse~"

Felix told him the night before his mind was still set on joining the stealth team, Chan knows it would be good for him too.

Felix gave a shy smile then went off to chat Quietly with the others, Seungmin got his badge last and then joined them.

After all the recruits got their badges, there was a sense of relief and excitement for them all. A sense of accomplishment.

"Congratulations training class of 2023, best of luck in your future"'the director said, then everyone all around clapped while the recruits said thank you to each one.

Felix and his unit talked with each other about which area they chose.

"Felix what did you choose?? I chose the stealth ops!" Han said.

"Really? Me too! Cool we're still together!" Felix laughed, he wanted to hug Han but had to be careful with his wound still.

"Well, while you guys are with the stealth ops. Me and Seung are with the investigative ops, I'm sure we will see each other around" Minho joked.

"I hope so! You guys are really nice friends-"

"Well hello to my recruits-
Oh I should actually say...Special ops graduates" Chan approached them.

"Commander Bang! Hi! We did it! We graduated!" Han hugged him, Chan laughed patting his back.

"You all worked hard so, I'm glad too" Chan said to them all.

"Ya! You're really the best! We will miss you...not the trainings...but hanging out with you. Is our unit really your last?" Seungmin asked him.

"I'm sure we will bump into each other here and there, and that's correct. I have other things I want to focus on besides my work as an elite" Chan said then looked to Felix, the boy blushed looking down as they all noticed.

"Ohhhh~
You mean hot dates with Felix~" Han teased going over to Felix poking his cheek, the other two members did the same laughing.

"Felix loverrr boyyyy!" Minho ruffled his hair.

"HEYY!! S-stop that...!" Felix whined in embarrassment, Chan laughed feeling happy that most people and his unit understood him and Felix's relationship.

"Or whattt? Haha~" Seungmin made fake kissing sounds to tease him, Felix whined covering his ears.

"Chan make them stop..." Felix whined to the older, Chan smirked inching closer.

"Ok~"

Felix was expecting Chan to yell at the others but instead, he inched closer grabbing Felix's chin to kiss him in front of everyone. His entire unit made a grossed out expression.

"Ewww commander!! Not in front of us!" Minho whined walking off.

"Ohhhh they're kissing! They-"

"Come on loud mouth! Bye kissing lovebirds!" Seungmin grabbed Han to pull away and walk off, Chan smiled kissing the younger more then pulled away.

"C-Chan...??" Felix was red as could be from embarrassment, Chan looked around seeing his unit left.

"There we go, they're gone~" he laughed, Felix sighed with a pout pushing Chan's chest back.

"Channie I didn't mean like that! T-they're gonna gossip again-"

"So, let them. Our secret is out and no one can break us up" Chan winked, Felix shyly smiled feeling Chan's hands on his hips pulling him close again.

"Channie..." he giggled, the older kissed him once more looking into his eyes.

"It took the longest but I figured out..." Chan whispered cupping his cheek, Felix looked at him puzzled.

"To figure out...? Longest of what?"

"The longest case I've ever had, figuring out my feelings for you...but I know it for sure. I love you" Chan confessed, Felix smiled looking back at him.

"W-well...you're the best elite around so, of course you would!" Felix laughed, the older flashed his memories over the last 8 months...there were ups and downs...

But not once did either stop loving each other, a very special love case for him.

"That's right, you're my special Case 143 Lixie...and forever I love you"

Hello all, you've reached the end of another book of mine🙈🤗 I hope you enjoyed the maxident theme you all wanted and drama/angst lived up to your expectations 😂

Elites Chanlix are together and happy! Lol

Thank you again for reading😆

Marbling ~

*Chapter titles from Taste & Case143