11- I'm drawn to you like a magnet

Felix felt happy being in a relationship with Chan even if hidden a secret, almost a week went by of them since officially getting together.

And also a week left before next review check in for all units, so Chan was extra strict on his unit including Felix because he didn't want anyone to get cut.

"Minho not quick enough, do it again"

"Yes sir!"

They were doing target practice again of trying to hit 8 target accurately in the quickest time.

All 4 kept practicing the whole morning on it.

"Han, those are nowhere close to the direct target. If this was a real life enemy, you would have grazed their shoulder with a bullet but you could shoot right back. Do better" Chan demanded walking down the line of them.

"Y-yes commander!" Han replied, Chan walked behind Felix seeing the boy practicing.

"Lix, remember to reload quickly" Chan said softly to him seeing the boy do so, Felix glanced up giving a small smile.

"Thanks commander..." he replied, Chan smiled back with a quick wink as he went back to observing. Seungmin was doing fine on his own, Minho got better but Han kept struggling.

Chan went back over to him standing behind him, not impressed by how many targets Han missed.

"Han, what did I just say? You need to be accurate" Chan said sternly, Felix looked over seeing Chan talk to Han.

"Y-yes sir...sorry-"

"Han do you want to pass or fail?" Chan said boldly, Han looked at him with nervous eyes.

"I want to pass! I-"

"Then do better! If you really want to improve, then focus!" Chan said louder to him, Han flinched a bit but nodded.

"Yes sir..." Han felt some worry as he went back to aim, Felix saw that and didn't like how Chan handled it. While Chan was in the corner checking his phone, Felix went over to comfort his friend.

"Hannie...? Don't be upset...it's ok-"

"I-I'm trying not to...I don't want to be cut Felix...I want to be in the special ops..." he sighed.

"Me too...we will both make it! And don't listen to commander, I know you focus well...! Um just think of the targets as the angry birds game we play sometimes" Felix whispered, he made Han smile and nod.

"Ya...you're right! Ha ha, ok I'll shoot up some angry birds" he joked back, Felix smiled to him as he went back to practice. Still annoyed by Chan and what he said to Han.

After about 30 minutes Chan told them to take a 30 minute break before they work on core training again.

"30 minutes be back here everyone, Felix? I'd like to discuss your performance today so far. Please meet me in room 4" Chan said with a look to him, Felix knew that meant the older was talking about their secret rendezvous in the other room.

"Yes commander..." he said quietly, Chan left ahead as Felix talked to his unit a bit and then went out.

He made sure the hall was empty and around the corner, slowly he opened the door to the supply room seeing Chan leaning against the table waiting for him.

"Chan...?"

"There's my Lixie, hey babe~" Chan smirked going up to him, he closed and locked the door behind Felix then put his arms around the younger.

"Mmm I've missed you since this morning Lixie, breakfast in bed was fun~" Chan teased kissing his lips, Felix softly kissed back then felt Chan grab his thighs picking him up.