5- Numerous emotions collide, what's going on?

Chan chose to not exactly adhere to what their director said, he continued to help Felix one-on-one but also offered that same help to his other members. Hoping they would see it as no favorites.

By week 6 now Felix continued to improve, the training went along to now showing the units how to use weapons.

"Make sure you position your arms, and shoot the target accurately" Chan said loudly.

They were at the training area for shooting range, using guns with silent bullets so Chan can teach while shooting.

"Good job Minho, turn your wrist that way a bit"

"Thanks commander!"

"Sure" Chan smiled going down the line of his recruits he saw most of them kept hitting the targets on the spot, then got to Felix.

"Felix? You doing ok?" He approached him from behind, Felix sighed putting his arms down.

"Not really...I suck at this..." he sighed pointing to the wall, Chan saw Felix was close to hitting the target but has not actually been able to.

"Hey it's ok, let's work on it. Show me how you've been doing it" Chan stepped back gesturing to his gun, Felix nodded holding the gun back up to aim. Chan already seeing Felix's mistakes.

"Ok, hold on. Firstly, your feet are too close together. Spread them apart some" Chan said pointing to the ground.

"They are...? Oh...um is this better...?" Felix moved them an inch apart, Chan shook his head stepping around him.

"Here, like this" he crouched down gently grabbing his right leg, moving it forward a bit and spaced out from his other. Chan stood back up seeing Felix's posture not right.

"And your spine is out too much, straighten it like this..." Chan came behind him to gently touch his stomach with one hand and his lower back with the other.

"Oh ok...!" Felix straightened his neck too, Chan smiled not realizing how close he was to the boy.

"Good...and lift your arms like so to aim..." Chan reached his hands under Felix's elbows to raise them and aim, feeling how soft his skin is.

"Perfect, now you can shoot" Chan said near his ear looking over his shoulder, Felix looked at the target and shot a few bullets. Finally hitting the center mark.

"I did it...? I did it!! Commander Bang thank you!" Felix cheered happily looking over his shoulder to Chan, the older not realizing his hands moved to hold Felix's waist with his back against his chest.

"Good job Lixie~" Chan smiled to him a few inches apart, both looked into each others eyes smiling. Chan didn't notice how very close he was to the boy until he saw the other members looking at them out of his peripheral vision.

Shit...

He quickly stepped back seeing most looking over, the older trying his best to Not show favoritism again.

"G-good job Felix, keep at it" Chan said to him before rushing off to check the other members, Felix smiled and thanked him going back to his shooting.

Chan on the other hand, was feeling crazy thoughts in his mind.

Just now...the feeling I get when I'm so close to him...I can't explain...I don't know what it is...

                                              ~

Felix improved more by the 8 week check in too.

"Really?? I'm at 65%?!" He asked Chan eagerly, they were alone doing another training that evening after hours. Chan was nice and told Felix his scoring before he would the rest tomorrow, and the boy was happy.