32- Just look at me: baby, day and night

Chan was gone for a while as Felix wondered where he went off to, he did his run with the others but kept looking to the building still thinking about Chan.

Where is Channie...?

It was almost 30 minutes now and Chan hasn't been back, he usually doesn't take that long unless it's him and Felix meeting up.

"Felix?"

"H-huh?? Ya Seung?"

"Why are you going so slow? Come on we need to finish the rest of the miles" Seungmin joked patting his shoulder, Felix nodded with a small smile.

"Ya..."

They practically finished their entire mile set waiting now for Chan...he still wasn't back as yet, so the unit sat around taking another break talking.

"So I've heard the last evaluations are brutal! Only the top 40% make it..." Minho sighed stretching his neck.

"I hope we all do...we've worked really hard..." Han added, Minho reached to hold his hand giving a smile.

"I know we will Han"

"You know, you're really good team lead Min" Seungmin smiled to him.

"Well, someone has to be the responsible one amongst us all...and I'm the oldest. Besides Commander Bang...actually what is taking him so long? Should we look for him?" He looked around not seeing Chan still, Felix felt worry as he thought it was still odd.

"I-I Can look for him...um...I need some pain meds for my knee anyways! I'll be back!" He lord standing up, they just waved to him as Felix made his way into the building looking for Chan all over.

"Commander Bang...?" He checked the locker rooms, meeting rooms, training arena...

But nothing.

Where is he?

He asked a few other people in the hallways if they saw Chan, but no one did for a while. Felix was indeed like a nosy mouse scurrying around looking for the older.

He eventually went to check the other side of the building in the tech area for their secret meet up room. Making sure no one was around the hall, he scanned his finger to get access inside.

*click*

"Channie...?" He whispered peeking inside, he stepped in however to see it was empty. Not having a clue where Chan is...

Did something bad happen? I hope not...

He went to sit on the couch sighing, looking around he just closed his eyes thinking.

2 more months...and then we can be together...freely without anyone stopping us...

He opened his eyes smiling again, getting up to go over to the vending machine. He thought since he was there, might as well get a soda but he had no money with him so...

"Ugh...a little more..." he did the old trick getting on his knees and pushing his hand up through the slot to get a coke bottle. Even though his hands were small enough to fit...his arms weren't as long.

"Ugh!! Just want a damn soda!" He whined pressing his face onto the glass, he kept making loud noises and struggling for it.

"Come! Here! Damn! Coke-"

"You know you aren't allowed those right?~"

"Huh..?? Chan???"

Felix didn't notice he was no longer alone in the room, hearing Chan's voice as the older was behind him smirking.