12- I cannot explain this reaction

"Do you want to break up?"

"W-what...?"

Felix's eyes went wide and his expression turned to shock.

Chan sighed again looking into his eyes.

"N-no...do you?" Felix asked sadly, Chan shook his head stepping closer.

"No...but something like today will happen again Lix. The further we are into this program the stricter I have to be, all commanders have to be this way...and if you can't handle me being harsh with your unit members and even you during trainings at times...then this, between us won't work..." Chan gestured to him and Felix, the boy felt more sadness listening.

"N-no...! Channie I want to be with you...for a really long time I do..." Felix pleaded with teary eyes he reached for Chan's hands to hold, the older smiled some happy to hear.

"You sure?" Chan asked, Felix nodded quickly.

"Yes...I only want to be with you...Chan..." he pleaded quietly, Chan smiled again bringing Felix's hands to his lips kissing them.

"Ok, I do too~" Chan left more soft kisses, Felix started to smile again.

"Chan..." he felt his heart soft as the older pulled him against his chest, Chan slipped his small hands around his neck.

"So you understand the kind of relationship we're in? Whatever happens with me as a trainer, it won't interfere with what we have as long as we both understand" Chan held his waist.

"Yes...I understand...I'm sorry...I um-"

"Became an angry mouse?~" Chan teased, Felix whined pouting at him.

"Chan stop...don't bully me..." Felix mumbled, Chan laughed some kissing his nose.

"Aw but you're so cute to bully~"

"Channn..." Felix huffed a bit, Chan pulled him into a hug patting his head.

"I know, I won't bully..." Chan held him close kissing his head, Felix gave another small whine nuzzling his face in Chan's shoulder.

It was quiet as the two hugged each other, the older gently stroked his hands down Felix's back.

"Channie..."

"Hm?"

"You think...you can tell me...how to improve?" Felix asked looking at him with big eyes, Chan smirked cupping his cheek.

"If you come over again tonight, then sure~" he winked, Felix nodded and giggled.

"O-ok...I'll come over after playing Halo with Han!"

"Halo? Really?" Chan joked.

"Ya? It's to help Han and his shooting skills..." Felix mumbled, Chan laughed looking around.

Definitely still act like new recruits

"Alright, I'll be waiting. I have to go talk to other commanders, but before I go...."

Chan pulled the boy into soft loving kisses, Felix closed his eyes kissing back. The older smiled into each kiss tasting his sweet lips.

After a few more kisses, he pulled away then kissed his forehead.

"Go on home babe, I'll see you tonight" Chan winked letting the boy go, Felix giggled and nodded.

"Ok Channie! See you tonight..." he blushed kissing Chan's cheek then turning to leave.

*smack*

"Ah~"

Just as he was about to walk off he felt Chan smack his ass, giving loud squeak out of surprise.