20- I'm falling deeper, I'm drawn to you

Because of the mess in Felix's bedroom...Chan brought them back over to Felix's futon for some hot make up sex.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Ah~"

"Ride me cutie~"

The older had the boy ride him feeling his walls clench around him so deep, Felix threw his head back bouncing on his cock.

"Channie...Ah~"

They went two rounds and stayed in each other's arms under Felix's blanket Chan gave him.

"Channie..."

"Hm?" Chan hummed stroking his hair, Felix nuzzled his face in Chan's chest hugging him.

"I really do...love you..." he whispered rubbing his small hand on his skin, Chan smiled looking down to hold his small hand.

"I love you a lot too..." Chan said kissing his hand, Felix looked up to him giggling. He started to make small squeaky sounds with his lips.

"Um what are you doing?" Chan laughed, Felix made a kissy face to him giggling more.

"You call me your mouse...so I'm acting like one. Mice make those sounds" he blushed, Chan's heart melted even more.

"You are literally the cutest thing, you know that?" Chan teased interlocking hands, Felix laughed sitting up.

"Well you're cute too...when you're not being strict at training that is..." Felix giggled, Chan wiggled his eyebrows sitting up too.

"Really? And I thought you said I was hot when I yelled at you guys?~" he slipped his hands down to Felix's ass, the boy giggled smirking to him.

"That's true...and I think I want another intense training commander~" Felix wrapped his arms around his neck, and when Chan heard that his hormones shot up.

"Fuck yes babe, let get to it~"

"Chan~"

~

The pair felt happy to be back together again with better understandings, Chan tried his best of making thing better for them too. With Felix's week off, Chan offered to take one of his days off to surprise the boy with something.

"R-really?? We can...go on an actual...date??" He asked with a big smile, he had the boy in his bed kissing him after staying the night.

"Kinda? I was thinking we could go to the movies. Then after a new frozen yogurt bar I found pretty far from here, so I doubt anyone would see who we would know. Just we need to wear our masks most the time...I know it's not the greatest but-"

"Yes Chan! Yes! I love it! Thank you!!" Felix crawled into his lap hugging him tight, Chan laughed kissing his head holding the boy in his arms.

"Love you too my cute mouse, you wanna get ready to-"

"Yes let's hurry and go!!" Felix said eagerly kissing him, Chan laughed against his lips.

"Ok Lixie let's have our date~"

Chan made sure to make time for the younger today since the rest of the week him and other commanders have to prep for the next tier of training coming up. They both got ready for their date excited, mostly Felix.

He finally felt like they were an actual couple, holding hands in public, kissing in the movie theatre when it got dark since no one could see them remove their masks.

"I love you Lixie~" Chan whispered stroking his thigh, Felix giggled leaning closer cupping Chan's face again to kiss.

"Love you too Channie~"