28- The pain that deceived me again

The pair felt their worries fade away, holding each other and feeling their love for the time being.

"Mmm...Chan we have to go..." Felix giggled gripping on Chan's shirt, the older had him in his lap kissing his cheeks and lips.

"Not yet~" he teased feeling up his waist, the younger turned his head away giggling.

"Chan..."

"Come here~" the older whispered gently grabbing his jaw, he kissed his neck and cheek making the boy blush and laugh.

"Channie~"

The older kissed up to a certain spot knowing the boy likes it, he padded his thumb under his jaw to the top of his neck leaning his lips closer.

"Mm right here..."

"Ah~"

Felix closed his eyes biting his lip, the older licked and sucked on his sensitive area making him hold back a moan.

"C-Chan..." Felix gripped his small hands on the back of Chan's neck, the older smirked licking his tongue on his soft skin then sucking a mark.

"It's ok babe, no one will see this one...but me~" Chan snickered, the younger allowed Chan to leave a small hickey then heard Chan's smart watch go off.

The older leaned back licking his lips checking it.

"And it looks like time is really up for us...it's ok though. We have time for later~" Chan winked patting his head, Felix giggled cupping his face.

"Yes my Commander~"

~

The two eventually rejoined the others for water training, they had a break and then started on the ceiling scaling again.

Felix was tightening his shoes and gloves on his hand waiting for Chan to come back and talk to the unit, Felix was sitting on the floor talking to Han when Seungmin and Minho walked over.

"Guys! You won't believe what we just heard!" They rushed over to the pair.

"What is it?" Han stood up with Felix, Minho looked around to make sure Chan wasn't around because gossiping was frowned upon.

"So I was just talking to Mina from Jihyo's unit! And then she told us! That Bambam told her, that Jackson got kicked out for screwing around with a special ops agent. Can you believe it??" Minho said with a laugh, Han gasped starting to laugh too while Felix gave a small smile trying to act surprised.

"No way!! Really??" Han laughed.

"That's um...crazy!" Felix tried to join in.

"Right?? Like that means he was whoring himself out to get to graduation? Pathetic!" Seungmin joked, even though they all didn't like Jackson...the situation made Felix uneasy because...

He was secretly also in a relationship...with Chan.

"I knew that dude was up to something! Like he had the nerve to act better then us but really was sleeping around with a special ops? I'm surprised he didn't go after JB..." Minho whispered, Felix's smile faded the more he heard their jokes.

"Ya...um..."

"Like imagine slutting yourself out for your commander to pass an evaluation?? That's just trashy!" Han laughed patting Felix's arm, but the younger...felt sadness because of the parallels to his relationship with Chan.

"Oh..um-"

"What's going on here?"

"Oops..." Han was being too loud when Chan came behind them unnoticed, but the older heard some of their talk. And he was not happy...