6- You're on my mind, I never feel alright

Soon enough the break was over and Hyunjin called Changbin back over to him, Yeji announced for the next set to line up. Felix nervously made his way then felt Chan's hand on his back.

"Chan...?" He said quietly looking over.

"You got this Lixie, don't worry~" Chan patted his head, Felix smiled and nodded. Chan and the others watched Felix and the other recruits get their harnesses on with staff assistance.

Han was watching too then heard laughing behind him from Hyunjin.

"Ugh would you shut up your dumb laughing? What's so funny?" Han scoffed to him, Hyunjin smirked to him still giggling.

"Oh you'll see~"

Han rolled his eyes looking ahead again seeing Felix get his harness on.

"You can do it Felix!" Han cheered for him, Felix smiled giving a thumbs up. He also glanced to Chan once more, seeing his smile to him.

Chan smiled back, he couldn't take his eyes off the boy.

"Ok 4 minutes begins now!" Jihyo yelled starting her timer, Chan and everyone else watched Felix and the other 3 recruits begin to climb the tall wall.

The older smiled seeing Felix do well already as he got higher, but Hyunjin...had that devil smile seeing a Felix go higher...

Because the higher he went...the looser 2 of the hooks of his harness became.

*clink*

"What...? Felix heard the sound of small metal, he glanced down to see nothing wrong, but the hooks were behind his hips unable for him to see.

He looked back up to see he had a bit more to go, he was going faster than the others which made Chan proud.

He's doing great-
Wait...what's...

Chan squinted his eyes to see one of the metal hooks swinging around on Felix's hip, and then it dropped. Everyone was cheering and being loud so no one paid attention but Chan and Hyunjin who was laughing to himself...

Chan took small steps closer looking at the harness on Felix the higher he went, and then he saw the other hook swing loose and drop.

Shit!! The harness! Felix-

"Ahh!!"

Everyone gasped to hear Felix suddenly yelled because the rope to one of his hooks dropped, it almost pulled him off the wall making it dangerous now.

"Yeji his harness! What's going on?" Chan rushed over to her, they looked up not sure.

"I don't know...! But-"

*snap*

The sound of one of the ropes snapping pulled Felix off the wall and suspended in the air flipping him upside down.

"This isn't good! We have a faulty harness!" JB said, suddenly he yelled for everyone to stop the test.

"Everyone stop! Don't move! Felix? Can you hear us??" JB yelled to Felix being upside and high up, the younger already felt dizzy with blood rushing to his head.

"C-commander...? W-what-"

"Felix!!" Chan rushed below him, the boy was very high up in the air barely seeing much of the older.

"C-Commander Bang-"

"Felix don't move around at all! We need to get you down!" Chan yelled and then waved his arms for the other recruits to give them space.

"Everyone move back!"

They all did as told, but Hyunjin was laughing again to Changbin.

"And the finale~" he whispered seeing Felix in the air, he waited for the last hook to fall off... separating him from the rope holding him.