Chapter 2

I peacefully ate my dinner that my mother kept on the table and went out for work again. Even though she was a lot of work, she still cares for her kids first.

"I AM HOME" The familiar voice of my brother yelled.

"Mom has a night shift. Your dinner's here" I said, pointing towards the opposite end of the table that had covered plates and bowls.

"I am starving" He replied and walked towards his room

"Shouldn't you shower first?" I questioned on his antics to directly sit for dinner.

"I already did in school" he replied, pulling over the cover on the plates and bowl.

"It smells so nice" he complimented the food, just when, my phone started ringing. I pulled it out to see who it was.
'unknown number'

Absent mindedly , I accepted the call.

"N/N..I am sorry-" the voice on the other end of the phone cried. Immediately, hung up and put the phone on the phone.

Great way to ruin dinner. I tried to forget about it and got back to my dinner. My phone rang again. I cut the call and turned the phone over. It rang like four more times when my brother questioned me.

"Who is it?" He asked

"Father. He is probably drunk. Just ignore it. He calls to make those fake apologies" I replied.

"You can block the number" he suggested.

"I tried. It doesn't work. He somehow gets a new number and calls me again" I sighed.

"Hand me the phone" he said and I obeyed. He picked up the phone and yelled at my father to stop calling me and crused him out. The sight was kind of satisfying.

"Till when has he started acting like this?" He asked after he angrily hung up the phone

"Umm most of the nights I guess? He usually acts like that when he is drunk" I replied.

"Then- lets find you a new number in the next weekend" he said. I nodded, eating my food.

////////////////////////next day////////////////////////

I peacefully walked the streets of my neighborhood. It was kind of dark since after school Uri took me for karaoke. I soaked in the peacefulness. This is something I never had. When I lived with that old bastard I wasn't allowed to go out when it was dark, let alone going out with my friends. Although he was neglecting towards me, he still had the audacity to not go out after dark and 'be a whore'. It was funny because the only whore in that household was him.

I suddenly noticed a big figure in the dark walking behind me. The silent and dimly lighted setting of the neighborhood was not helping my panic. I began to walk fast and took a sharp left turn. The big dark figure increased it pace and stalked me. Noticing that the man was really following me, I ran. I ran so fast that even Usian Bolt would be too stunned to speak. I looked behind to see that the man behind me ran after me. The man somehow almost caught up to me.

But fortunately, my house wasn't that far. I quickly opened the almost never locked door and closed it right at the person's face. I quickly locked the door and heavily breathed, sliding down against the door. The person started knocking on the door, pressing the doorbell and what not.

"I AM NOT HOME ALONE SO LEAVE!" I yelled. I was beyond scared. My brother came towards me, a concerned look on his face.

"What happened?" He asked. I quickly ran towards him and hid behind him.

"Some man followed me to the house. He is still telling me to open the door" I stuttered. 

"Calm down. I am here. I'll handle it. Okay?" He said, turning around towards me and putting his hand on my head. I nodded.

"Stay behind me or go to your room" He asked, getting in a defensive position and walking towards the door. I stood behind him as my vanished bravery came back to me.

My brother carefully unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a silver haired man.

"Was this the man following you?" He asked me. But, I was too stunned to speak. It was the pretty corridor boy. My brother started heavily laughing as the pretty boy and me shared a confused looked between us. I WAS BEYOND EMBARRASSED. I ruined the chance before I even had one. But, why is he here??

"Oh right- N/N this is Sugawara Koshi, my friend and vice captain of the volleyball team. Suga this Y/N my sister-She thought you were-" Daichi started laughing.

"SHUT UP! I SWEAR THE MAN RAN BEHIND ME SO I GOT SCARED!" I yelled, feeling humiliated.

"I am really sorry if I made you feel scared!" The pretty boy bowed.

"I was only trying to return you this" He said, extending the handkerchief I didn't even knew I lost.

"Oh-thank you so much"  quickly took it and bowed.

"Nice to meet you" I bowed again.

"Nice to meet you too" He bowed back. 

"Okay.." I nodded, awkwardly smiled and quickly bolted towards my room, shutting the door close. I jumped on the bed, my face placing a pillow. Cringing on the recent events, I hit my face on the pillow. IT WAS SO HUMILIATING.