Chapter-8

Y/N Pov

I walked into the gym. "Nobody's here" I muttered. I came early i guess. I put my folder on the bleachers and sat down. I opened the folder organising the notes. I stayed up all night to make this. It contained detailed information about the team. Their weakness, strong points and how they can improve, and a stat of last matches. I opened my bag to get out my pencil when a paper chit fell. "What is that?" I thought as I bent down and picked it up. I opened the paper and read what waa written on it.

"Dear Y/N
You may not know me but I like you. Ever since I saw you in my class I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your eyes are the most beautiful gems in the world. Please accept my love for you. Meet me in under the school tree at 4pm
Love,
C/N (classmate name)"

Cringe. This is embarassing- my thought were interuppted by a voice
"He loves you?most beautiful gems?" A voice behind me said. "AHHHHH" I jumped back screaming "N/N show me the paper" daichi said in a dark tone. "YOU SCARED ME ONI SAN! DON'T SCARE ME!" I yelled at him. "Gome. Now show me that love letter. I just want to see the name" daichi demanded. "No this isn't your business" I retorted holding the paper closer to me. I will turn him down nicely on my own. But Daichi will kill him. Daichi asked once more coming closer. I ran. Daichi chased after me. "Sorry! Excuse me" I said as I ran past hinata, kageyama, tanaka and noya.  "Y/N COME BACK!STOP!" Daici yelled running after me. The boys looked confused. I did a round of the school and finally running into the gym.
" Listen. If daichi asks where i am. I am not here" I said to the boys trying to catch my breath.  I hid behind the bleachers before they could question anything. "Is y/n here?WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?! I JUST WANT TO SEE THE NAME! I PROMISE I WON'T KILL HIM AND EMBARASS YOU" Daichi yelled. Hinata tried to tell daichi that I wasn't here despite his failed attempts. I feel so proud to have a friend like him. "Daichi what happened?" Tanaka asked. "Someone gave N/N a love letter" he said. The whole gym gasped. Noya and tanaka ran towards my hiding spot screaming my name. I ran but tripped. Kissing the floor. "Y/N are you okay? Anyway what is his name?" Daichi asked. I cowered in fear. He was making his EXTREME scary face. "Daichi-san calm down. Y/N-san what happened?are you okay?" A calm voice said helping me up. "Thank god you are here suga-senpai!" I said hiding behind him. "Suga give her to us. Someone gave her a love letter" Daichi said in a dark tone, followed by noya said, "Who dares to taint our kohai" followed by tanaka with his scary face.  "Huh? Love letter?" Suga said turing towards me taking the letter. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get it back. "Hmm, a C/N. Lets go kill him" daichi said reading over Sugas shoulder. Damn their tallness. I can't reach the letter. The others ran towards the tree, it was around 3.55pm. "Ne Y/N"  suga called out as I turned to leave. "Yes?" I asked. "Will you accept him?" He asked in a sad tone. "Why would i accept him? Are you stupid? Bakawara. I am already dating you" I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek, holding my hand "lets go before they kill the poor guy" Suga said. "Ba-bakawara you cannot do that suddenly" I said referring to the kiss, flustered. He chuckled.

"Go-gomenasAIII" The poor boy yelled as my brother and the 2nd years tortured him. Poor guy. "I-I PROM-PROMISE I WILL NEVER LIKE
ANY GIRL AGAIN" The poor guy screamed. "Do you think we should save him?" I asked. No response. I looked towards suga to see him twitching and cowering in fear. "Oi are you okay?" I asked. No response. "SUGAWARA KOSHI!" I yelled in his year. "AHHHHH! Y/N-SAN don't scare me" suga said. I chuckled. "Why do you look so scared?" I asked. "Well um-I wa-was just wondering is that is what will happen to me if they find out about us" he said in fear, shivering. "Calm down, I will save you, if i can" i reassured him. He smiled and thanked me, still shivering in fear.