Chapter-29

Sugawara walked towards the drama club's room, his practice was over.

He opened the door to the room.

"Koshi!hey" she said, she was holding a paper. His class rep was seated in a chair infront of her. They were at the centre of the room.

"Hey" he said, walking towards her and gave her a hug.

"Sugawara senpai if you don't mind-can you let y/n-chan practice this scene before we leave?" Yuno spoke.

"Alright" he smiled and sat beside Yuno.

"Alright. Y/n-chan, Senpai. Do this scene as I told you to and then you can go home. Okay? This is the third time already. No buts. Get to position.  And action!" Yuno said.

"So. How long will you protect that trash? Where is she and her stone?" His girlfriend spoke. Her normal demeanor completely changed to that of an agressive one.

"I will never tell you. It won't be good for you if you keep bothering her." his class rep acted (yanagi-senpai)

"Yeah?" Y/N said in a mocking smile, walking towards Yanagi.

"What will you do? Kill me?" She said in a mocking tone as she leaned her hand on the chair's corner and put her knee on the chair, inbetween yanagi's legs.

"Look here. You are in no position to protest. Fucking tell me where she is " she said, grabbing his jaw.

Yanagi kept quiet.

"Tell me" she said in a harsh tone.

He kept quiet.

"Fucking bitch" she mumbled angrily after harshly leaving his jaw, and walked a bit away.

"If I find her. I will kill that bitch infront of your eyes" she threatened.

"And cut!" Yuno said as we got back to normal.

"That was alright" he said.

"Alright. Pack up people!" He announced.

Pov change y/n

"Did that hurt grip hurt you? I am so sorry-I couldn't fake that push the jaw thingy" I apologised.

"Its okay, I didn't her hurt. But I do have an idea why the others who had this role before me probably left" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You should go home. Don't keep your boyfriend waiting" he said, patting my head.

"Y/n? Lets go?" A voice said from beside me. Suga was holding his and my bag. He smiled.

"Yeah. Bye Yanagi-san!" I waved at him and he waved back.

/////////////////////////////Time skip/////////////////////////////

'why is he so quiet?' I thought as me and Koshi walked home, holding our hands together. We came so far, but Koushi hadn't uttered a word.

"Y/n" he finally spoke, standing infront of me, pulling away his hand from mine.

"Yeah?" I asked, wondering if something was wrong.

"Can you-please yell at me?" He asked, looking at me dead-panned.

"Uh..-I am sorry?" I replied.

"Yell at me once. I want to see something" he said.

"Why should I do that-?" I asked.

"Well uh-if you yell at me-I'll reduce your homework today. Yell at me. Any topic" he said.

"Okay..but-You better reduce the homework to zero" I bargained. He agreed.

'I can't yell at him-'

'ugh-but I don't want homework-I can do it. Just act. Yeah. You have been acting from middle school. You can do it'

'just imagine him to be Yuno'

'yeah'

I took in a deep breath.

"Listen here you jerk" I spat, pulling him closer by his collar.

"Stop being such a narcissist piece of shit. Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't mind you dumping almost all the fucking work on me. If I could. I would had fucking killed you. And. Just because some people take a bit more time. Doesn't mean you can insult them. You FUCKING RETARD. STOP PRESSURING PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH. AND STOP YELLING SO MUCH YOUR FUCKING VOICE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING. ALSO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN'T ACT. EVEN ANIMALS ACT WAYY BETTER THAN YOU. NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL. YOU FUCKING-" I vented out all the suppressed anger I had at him

After I was doing, I was out of breath. I tried to stabalise  my breath and looked at my boyfriend.

"I AM SO SORRY" I said, letting so of his collar.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO CURSE AT YOU OR EVEN VENT OUT AT YOU. I AM SO SORRY" I apologised.

He pulled away from me and stood away.

"Its-its alright-yeah-" he said, putting his elbow near his face

"Are you-alright?-" I asked.

"..Yeah" he replied, not moving.

"Why are you like that?" I asked, walking towards him.

"No reason-don't-" he said as I tried to pull down his elbow.

"Are you unwell?" I asked, pulling down his elbow but he pulls it back.

"No. I am fine" he said, pulling back his elbow, but I pulled it down with all my force.

My eyes widened as I looked at him.

(A/n ignore the sub)

(Drop some wholesome bl animes if you know<3)

'eh?'

"Are you blushing?" I blurted out. He looked at me and then pulled his hand away, and covered his whole face with his hands.

"NO-" He said.

"Koshi-" I called.

"Stay there! Don't move." He said as he turned around.

"Alright-" I said, my face was kind of red because he looked so adorable while blushing intensely.

A/nnn

Any scenarios you want to request?