Chapter-17

Y/N pov

Rays of light hit my eyes, making me open my eyes. I noticed someone was hugging me. Suga. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping. He looked so peaceful and sweet. I want to touch him. I thought.

But he would know and think I am some kind of pervert. How would he know? He is sleeping. He would know. No he won't. Go for it. Just once. I thought as I ran my finger on his face and the other hand, feeling his abs. He looked so hot. I looked at his abs, then his lips, his nose and then open eyes. I retracted my hands in panic only for them to be caught by him.

"Enjoying the view huh?" He smiled

"I-uh-" I blushed.

"I never took you for a pervert Y/N" he said smiling innocently, putting my hands on his abs.

"I-i am not a pervert! Yu-you are a pervert!" I protested.

"Well, for you, I can be. Don't look away" he said moving my hands on his abs.

"Wha-what are you do-doing?" I asked flustered.

"You wanted to do this didn't you?" He said putting his hand on my waist. I was lying on his other hand.

"I-I ye-um I me-mean" I stuttered.

"It's okay, you can do it" he chuckled

"But you should be careful, because I might want something in return" he said smirking.

How tf did he go from a sweet wholesome innocent boy to this?
"S-something in return?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, and you know what it is" he said pulling me closer to him, his hand sliding down on my tight. I could feel his breath on my face. He smashed his lips on me. Our lips moved in sync. Soon I felt something licking my lips, he was begging for entrance, which I gave him, we fought for dominance, which I ultimately lost. His hand travelling in between my thighs. I could die from what his touch was doing to my body. His hands travelled my body, my curves,my thighs, while his tounge wandered every corner of my mouth, giving me immense pleasure. I melted into his touch. My hands travelled his hair, pulling his closer.

* Multiple Door Knocks*
"N/N! YOU THERE??!"
"Oi WAKE UP! N/N! ITS ME! YOUR ONI-CHAN!"
"WAKE UP! ITS MORNING! WE HAVE BREAKFAST IN 1 HOUR!"
"oi N/N?! OPEN THE DOOR AND
ANSWER ME! OR I WILL BREAK THE DOOR!" daichi's voices threatened and yelled.

"Ugh. There goes my morning sex" Suga sighed, siting up. I chuckled

"No please hide in the washroom, so we both live" I said.

"Hai" he obeyed, taking his cloth in the washroom. I picked up and clothes and wore them.

I finally opened the door.
"WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG??" He asked concerned.

"I was sleeping" I lied in a sleepy voice.

"Oof-what will I do with you? Go get ready. Breakfast in 40 minutes" he said leaving.

"Haii" I said, closing the door.

"He is gone. Come on out" I said sighing and leaning against the door

"Um-uh" suga said blushing, comming out of the washroom

"Let's talk later. We have to get ready. 40 minutes is TOO less" I said entering the washroom and locking it.

I finished the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around body. He must be gone till now. I can walk in the room with my towel. I forgot my clothes to bring to the washroom.

"Wha-what are you still doing here?" I said wide eyed, seeing Suga still siting on my bed.

"Do-do you maybe have some makeup so I can hide the-the this?" He said pointing to the hickeys with one finger, the other hand was on his nose.

"Yes of course I have makeup. I need to hide these too" I said pointing to my neck and shoulders.

"Now, how about you go shower in your room and then I can cover it up for you" I said.

"I-I actually brought my practice uniform" he said.

"Oh you bought your practice unifor-wait what?! WHEN?" I asked shocked. He wasn't holding any cloth yesterday.

"Its in my jacket" he said pulling out neatly rolled uniform from the pocket of his jacket. I stared at it dumbfound. Just how big are those pockets? And why aren't those big pockets available in women's clothings.

"Why did you had that in jacke-OH MY GOD-YOU PLANNED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME DIDN'T YOU-?" I said.

"Yes I did. And I want to do it now again but we only have like 30 minutes to get fully ready. But-if you have no complains we can have quickies👉👈" he said fidgeting.

"Get to the shower" I said.

He sighed and pinned me against the wall.

"You shouldn't tease me this much. You will regret it" he whispered in my ear, his finger lining the hem of the towel which lied on my chest. My brain stopped working. He then smashed his lips roughly on mine and we stayed like that for a while. He then pulled away and went to the washroom.

What just happened.

Aksnfjdjgjfjdksk I could die rn-CALM DOWN Y/N. IT WAS JUST A KISS. JUST A KISS. COMPOSE YOURSELF. i thought as I inhaled sharply.