Chapter-14

Y/N Pov

"don't you look so cute?" Suga said as he held my chin with hand. He smashed his lips on mine before I could say anything. He had one open button on his shirt, his hands travelled under my shirt, pulling me closer. "Y/N!" A voice said. I scrunched my eyebrows as suga pulls in on his lap. "oi WAKE UP!" Daichi's voice yelled. "WHAT?! LET ME DREAM FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I yelled out. Suddenly waking up. "Get ready. Mom said to take me with you to pray. Today's new year. Also, Asahi, Shimizu and Suga will be comming. Hoping you don't mind. You can go visit Ya-chan after you are done praying" Daichi said leaving my room. Did he say suga?! I have get ready. Suga asked me on a dateeeee!!yayyy!! Idc if i am his girlfriend. I want some quality time with him. Did I really have that lewd dream about suga? I asked myself.wtf.wtf.wtf. my face turned red.

//Time skip//

"I am sorry, we came late" daichi said to a waiting suga. "Ah it's okay, I came early, 'we'?" Suga asked. Right. I am standing behind Daichi. He cannot see me. "N/N came too! I hope you don't mind" daichi said. "Of-of course I don't" suga replied. I smiled at Suga. "hi" asahi said. We greeted him, soon kiyoko also came. "Daichi! Race you to the top!" I said running on the stairs."Y/N! Don't run!" Daichi said. I can't stand near, or be with suga without my face turning red. Curse that smut dream. Fuck- what am I supposed to do now? I can't breathe. I sat on the railing after I reached the top. Ugh. They are comming!. Calm down Y/N. Calm down. You can do it. Breathe. Don't think about it. "I told you not to run" daichi said. "Gome, I wanted to run" I said. "Lets pray" daichi said. We followed.

//Time skip//

The 3rd years were talking about what they wrote in their wishes.
I hope they don't ask me. "What about you Y/N-san?" Kiyoko asked. "Um-uh I wished for a great year" I said. "Really?! Couldn't you wish for something more nice?" Daichi said. "Like what? ( Name of Fictional characters) comming to life? We all know that will sadly never happen" I said. "Don't worry. Atleast only liking fictional characters will keep you from real life boys" daichi said patting my head. "Shut up!" I said. How dare he- he chuckled. "I'll meet you at home. You can go to Ya-chan's house" daichi said smilingly. Suga looked at me confused. "Bye oni-san, asahi , kiyoko and suga senpais" I said waving at them.

//Time skip//

I sat on th bench of the park me and Suga agreed to meet. After a few minutes, he came. "Hi" I waved. "Hey! I was confused when daichi said that you were going to Ya-chan's house" Suga said. "That was an excuse. Ya-chan agreed to cover for me" I said. "Shall we go now?" Suga asked extending his hand. "Hai" I said giving him my hand. We had lots of fun. We went to the arcade, ate, held hands, Laughed. BEST DAY EVER

//TIME SKIP//

(trust me. You will love this)

now we were at suga's house, chilling.
"Ne ne how much do you like you (name of favourite character)?" Suga asked. "VERY MUCH" I exclaimed.
"Oh really? Do you love them more than me?" Suga asking coming closer to me. I blushed realising the position we were in.

 I blushed realising the position we were in

(The guy is suga, girl Y/N)

"I-um uh-not sure" I stuttered in panic. The position we were in-SKFJGJDIOEDKSK-I WILL FAINT-
"Well then-let me show you how better I am" he whispered in my ear. I will faint now-i can't-my feminism is leaving the body. Please rail me right now. Wtf am I saying?!- he pecked my lips and started kissing my neck. "Su-suga" I blurted out. He stopped. "Whyy" I whined. "Koushi" he said. I looked at him confused. "I told you to call me Koushi, Y/N. Call me that or i'll have to punish you" he said. Thousands of unholy thoughts swirled in my mind- my fuse will break. The thoughts of him punishing me filled my mind, making it unholy.

"Wha-what kind of punishment-" I asked flustered. "math sums" he replied. My face fell. "YOU DUMB-I ACTUALLY THOUGHT-?!BAKA KOUSHI!!" I exclaimed, hiding my face in a pillow. "what happene-ohhh you thought that-?!" Suga exclaimed. "SHUT UP!" I yelled flustered.
...........
...........
...........
...........

No answer. I lifted my head backwards. Koushi was red. Redder than tomato. He looked cute. I smiled at the sight of his red face. "What!" He exclaimed looking away, flustered. "You are cute when you blush" I said. "Shu-shut up!" He exclaimed as I chuckled.

"Boom!"

"Fireworks!" I exclaimed looking outside his window. I ran towards the window. Suga followed.

"Its beautiful!" I exclaimed

************************************

Suga looked at his girlfriend. How beautiful she looked while looking at the fireworks in awe.

"You are beautiful" he muttered.

"Huh? Did u say something?" Y/N asked.

"No" Suga smiled, hugging her from behind.

Y/N blushed

"Ne ne lets to the festival next year!" Y/N exclaimed looking back towards suga.

"Oh-sorry" she said looking away. Their faces were wayy too close.

Suga cupped her face, making her look at him. "Don't look away" he said, adoring her. A faint blush appeared on Y/N's face as Suga kissed her. Their lips moved in sync as he pulled her into his lap. He grabbed her waist, slowly making his hand under her top. Y/N's hand wandered her lover's hair as he kissed her harder.

"I love you" he kissed against her ear, before kissing her neck. "I-I love you too" she managed to say it out. He smiled against her neck and started sucking on it, one of his hand now playing with her breasts,while the other held her closer to him."are you sure you want this?" Suga asked, kissing her passionately. Y/N nodded kissing back.

"I have been wanting to do this for so long" he whispered against her ear before putting his hand under her skirt.

"You are mine " he whispered in her ear again.

Well let's just say, Y/N's going to have a hard time walking twomorrow.