Chapter-19

Y/N pov

We were finally back from camp. This also meant, the tournaments were nearer and that meant, we had to study and pass exams in order to attend the matches. Why can't they just-cancel exams?stupid exams.
Since exam season was near, it meant taking out your frustuations and procrastinating by taking it out on hilichurls and abyss mages, exploring except dragonspine of course, I don't want more trauma, and gambling on wishes. I was sitting infront of my pc, wearing some shorts and then a comfortable aot blanket-cloak over my camisole. The blanket-cloak is really comfortable.

 The blanket-cloak is really comfortable

( A/N: Its a game

( A/N: Its a game. Dragonspine is a snowy place in a game called genshin impact. Its a shit place)

"I feel hungry" I muttered as I pulled my drawer. Where did the snacks go? I swear I had chips and chocolates here.

Daichi nii san. He is soo dead. I want to commit arson on him.

"ONI-SAN WHERE DID YOU KEEP MY PRECIOUS SNACKS?! DON'T TOUCH MY SNACKS!" I yelled, walking into him room.

"You were over dozing on snacks and not eating proper food properly" daichi said.

"But-YOU CANNOT DEPRIVE ME OF MY LIFE LINE!" I yelled.

"Eat proper food more. And maybe you will get it" he said.

"SHUT UP! I will find it on his own!" I said pulling out his study table's drawer.

"Its not there. You will never find it" daichi said, a sound of door opening came.

3rd person POV

"Shut up you mean shittt-!" y/n yelled turning towards him, freezing.

"Kou-su-suga san! I didn't knew you were here, um my inefficient brother didn't tell me that someone was comming over" Y/N said nervously,

"I thought you were going to be in your room 24/7 as usual" daichi replied.

"It-its okay" Suga said, flustered, not looking at Y/N. Looking at her dressed like that made his mind wonder where he most probably shouldn't right now.

"Anywayssss I will be going now. Daichi nii san, we will have a talk about snacks later. Bye suga" Y/N said, quickly closing the door and leaving.

Daichi looked at Suga who's gaze never left Y/N as she closed the door.

"THATS MY PRECIOUS BABY SISTER! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"daichi yelled.

"I wasn't!" Suga retorted

"Good. Don't even try-she cannot date without my permission. She will turn you down anyway because she will never date without my permission." daichi said like a proud parent.

"about that....yeah" suga muttered in a low tone.

"What are you saying? I didn't catch that" daichi said.

"Oh nothing, just how snack crazy she is. Ignoring proper diet" Suga said.

"I KNOW RIGHT!and You know-!" And daichi started ranting about Y/N's poor diet to Suga.

///Timeskip///

"I am hungry" Y/N says walking to the kitchen where her brother was.

"I am making food. Suga-san will join us for dinner" daichi said. I nodded.

"Oh-wow. Whe had to run out of oil right now" daichi muttered.

"Is something wrong?" Y/N asked, as suga now stood behind her.

"The cooking oil ran out" daichi said.

"Can you not make something which doesn't requires oil? Like I don't mind if we have snacks for dinner" Y/N said.

"No. We need to eat proper diet. Well I will quickly get some oil from the nearby convenience store. Stay put and don't cause trouble for Suga-san" daichi said flicking Y/N's forhead.

"I can tag along with you if you want" suga said hoping to get declined.

"No its fine. I will be quick" he said smiling, before leaving.

Y/N sighed and turned around, walking towards her room. She was too hungry and Daichi hid her snacks.

"Ahh-you scared me!" Y/N said as she turned around to close the door.

"You want candy?" Suga asked.

"Yes of course! GIVE IT TO ME! I HAVE BEEN DEPRIEV-MFFMFFFH-" Y/N said as suga pressed his lips on hers, his tounge, giving the candy to her mouth. He gripped her waist, pulling her closer, as he turned it into a flavoured french kiss.

"You are too cute" suga chuckled pulling away only to be met by a tomato red Y/N

"-h-huh?SHUT UP" Y/N said flustered.
Suga chuckled at her response again.

"What? It's the truth" suga said hugging her.

"Y/n?" Suga said, breaking the silence. He loved the sensation of her in his arms.

"Yes?" Y/N answered.

"Can we go on another date before the tournament?" He asked.

"S-sure" Y/N replied, blushing on the thought of their last date.

"Great! I will pick you up at 4" Suga smiled

"Alright" Y/N smiled back looking at his face.