Chapter-27

I walked through the hallway, a tiffin in my hand. I walked in the classroom and scanned the class, searching for my boyfriend.

'what'

Koushi was with a girl, they were talking, and laughing.

'why does this pisses me off so much? Like I trust him-but this sight-'

"Y/N-san" a familiar voice said in my ear as I jump up.

"Sorry-I didn't mean to scare you" the boy smiled.
(Chapter-23,if you forgot)

"Oh-Akane senpai!" I said, calming my heart.

'that sure gave me a jump scare'

"Your brother is not in class right now though " He said, scanning the class

"Oh-it's okay-I was actually here for another person" I said, my mood turning bad when I remembered that Koushi was laughing with that girl.

"Oh-well-y/n san! Do you know how to cook?" He asked.

"Yeah-" I replied.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR?" He yelled, bowing.

"SENPAI!YOU DON'T NEED TO BOW!" I said, waving my hand.

"THEN WILL YOU PLEASE HELP WITH COOKING?I AM BARELY PASSING IT!" he admitted.

"Sure!" I said.

"THEN PLEASE HELP ME WITH BAKING COOKIES FIRST?" He asked. He looked really desperate.

I glanced towards koushi, that girl and him were still talking

"Okay" I said as he bowed, thanking me.

"Then can I have your number?tTo contact you for recipes and stuff" he said, rubbing the back of his head

"Sure" I said.

"Still though it was really great tha-" senpai spoke but was interrupted by a certain someone.

"Class rep! Y/N-san!" A cheerful voice spoke, putting his hands over my waist.

"If you don't mind then I am taking her!" Sugawara said as he moved me by my waist.

"Did you wait for long?" Sugawara asked.

"No" I answered as he now held my hand as we walked

//////////////////////////Time skip///////////////////////////////
(After practise)

I walked out of the court building outside, seeing sugawara and that girl again. I could hear their conversation.

"Oh come on! Lets go to karaoke!" She cooed, taking his hand.

"I am sorry-I have to walk home with my girlfriend" he said. He looked.. uncomfortable.

"Your little girlfriend can walk on her own! You aren't her dad or something. Besides, you'll have much more fun with me"

"Um-no thank you can you-" koushi said.

'WHY CAN'T THAT BITCH TAKE THE HINT?'

'REJECT HER ALREADY! DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE FUCKING RUDE'

I marched towards them, a bit frustrated.

"I can't-" Koushi said as I interuppted him by pulling his tie and roughly kissing him. I pulled after a while.

"Oh-sorry-I didn't notice you senpai " I  sweetly smiled at her.

"We should get going right?" I asked koushi as I cupped his right cheek. He was red.