Chapter-24

Y/N Pov

I quickly changed after practice ended and went towards suga

"Koushi..." I mumbled as I saw him talking that girl again. Why are they talking? I walked towards him.

"Heyy, I am done" I smiled and pecked his lips roughly.

"O-oh,Lets go then, bye ayanaki-san" suga said, a bit suprised that I kissed him.

"who is she?"the girl asked.

"My girlfriend" koushi smiled.

"O-oh, make sure to eat these cookies I made for you. Bye-bye" the girl smiled and left
That bitch. The smile on my face dropped.

"Lets go!" He asked as I looked at the bag of cookies that girl put in his hand.

"Y/N?" He asked.

I quickly took the packet of cookies in his hand and replace it with my bento.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her" I said, walking infront of him.

"Mm, these cookies are actually good" I mumbled

"And you are going to eat those?!" He joked.

"Shut up. You get to eat my bento"I said as he chuckled.

"maybe I should try making one for you" I muttered, looking the cookies.

"But I don't want you to get hurt while cooking. I make sweet things for you okay?" he whined

"exactly! I want to do something nice for you too!" I said, walking inside his house. His parents were out for work

"You know exactly what nice things you can do for me" he said seductively in my ear, hugging me from behind. He gently nibbled my ear as his one hand travelled from my waist to chest

Red blushes dominated my face as I held his arm in order to be able to stand

"Ko-koushi" I said, only for it turn out to be a moan.

"Shh, the door's closed and locked" he said as he turned me around and kissed me passionately.

"Mmm, I can alway teach you how to bake" he said, pulling away from the kiss and resting his forhead on mine.

"Really?" I asked, smiling. I was totally not a blushing mess.

"Yeah"he smiled.

////////////////////////Time skip/////////////////////////

"They are done! I think!" I yelled as I took the cookies out from the oven, I made him give me a written detailed recipe and leave the kitchen. I want to do this on my own

"Yeah? Let me taste them!" He said, comming towards the kitchen.

"Mm, this is actually nice!" He smiled.

"Are they?!" I exclaimed as I took a piece.

"Don't!" He suddenly yelled, eating it from my hand.

"Wha-why?" I asked.

"You made this for me didn't you? Why are YOU eating it then?" He asked.

"I-I just want a taste" I said.

"Don't you trust me? I said it was good" he said.

"I-I do trust you, but your behaviour is really suspicious right now" I said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Its good!" He exclaimed, taking another one.

"okay....." I said I quickly snatched one
piece from the tray and turned around.

"Y/N no! THAT'S MINE!" He yelled, trying to take it from me.

I already put it in my mouth.

"Whack-yuck-its so bad! It tastes like burnt charcoal! How is this good! You lied!" I said.

"This...is...exactly...why I didn't want you to eat it" he sighed.

"i knew it. I cannot make it as good as hers" I sighed.

"What do you mean by that? Anything is good if you make it. I'll happily eat anything you make" he said.

"but you will degrade your health" I said, looking down.

"sorry I made you eat something which tastes like burnt charcoal" I continued.

"I want your next batch too" his voice said.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Your next batch of cookies. Give them first to me" he said in a serious tone.

"Bu-but this one was worse than worse" I complained.

"Well, its the first time you baked, of course it will be bad, don't worry, I'll help you by your side" he smiled, hugging me.

"What if I burn those?" I said.

"I'll eat those too" he said.

"Shut up! I don't want to murder you by some cookies" I said.

"Lets get to baking" he smiled, pecking my lips one last time.