Chapter 4

Y/N pov

"HINATA BOKE HINATA BOKE" Kageyama yelled hitting hinata as he couldn't spike the toss. I laughed the scene and said,"kageyama its practice calm down" petting hinata's hair. He is just so precious. "Ne Y/N-san do you play volleyball?!" Hinata asked with twinkling eyes. "Not really. Just helped daichi with his practise sometimes" I said. "Oh" hinata answered. I nodded as he went to continue his practice. "Everyone gather" takeda-sensei said. "We are going to the training week organised by nekoma next week" he said. "Oh I heard fukurodoni will also be there" tanaka senpai said. "Hai" kiyoko replied. Soon,we got back to our works. I was walking towards kiyoko-senpai when I noticed Asahi's jump serve was about to hit her. "Kiyoko senpai" I shouted as I ran towards her. I received the ball with my hands before it hurt kiyokosenpai. Shit. My hands hurt. Ugh he put too much force on it."Are you okay?" I asked. "Ha-hai arigato" she answered shocked. "Ne could you not hurt our precious manger?" I said. "Y/N-san you-'" Asahi said. "Yes, she received the ball. She is your captain's sister after all" daichi butted in patting me back. "Nice receive Y/N-san" suga said head-patting me. "Arigato" I said, as daichi was busy boasting about my recieve. I guess he didn't notice this. Nice. Or else suga will be dead."Can you teach me how to do that?!" Hinata asked. "Umm, you go like this, then the ball hits like bam and reflects upwards like pam" I said showing him how to recieve with my hands. "Is that even english?" Tanaka said. "Ohhh thats so cool!" Hinata said. "How does he even understand that?" Tanaka said. "That's going to hurt" suga said holding my hand to see the res mark. "Its okay" I said. "I know what you need! An ice pack" he said. "No really its okay" I said. "Okay lets get you can ice pack!" He said as he dragged me by my hand. "Suga-" I said but stopped since there was no way out of this.

I sat on the bed as he brought 2 ice packs. "Its okay really" I said. "Its really okay? It doesn't hurt?" He asked as he pressed the red spots on my hands. "Ow-that hurt you dumbshit-" I blurted out. "See it hurt" he said applying the ice pack. "If you press it, it will obiously hurt" I said. "Now will give you Y/N Sawamura a magic thing which will dissapear your pain!" He said smilingly. "That is?" I asked out of curiosity. He took my hands and kissed on each of them. My face was redder than anything. "Aww what happened?" He asked smilingly. "Nothing" I muttered. "Really?now-" he said smilingly again as he tickled me. "Hahahaaha-stop-sug-hahaahaha-stopsuga-hahah" I laughed. "Do you feel shy now?" He asked. I realised the position we were in. Suga was on top of me. "I-umm-etto-" I said trying to point out the position we were in. He realised and got off me. His face was red too. "Ne Y/N-san" he said with a straight face. "Yes?" I answered. "Will you go out with me this sunday?" He asked. "Only if you buy me spicy meat buns" I said and smiled. "Okayyyyy I WILL BUY YOU LOTS AND LOTS OF MEAT BUNS" he said in excitement. I chuckled. "Just-keep this secret for now?" I asked. "Yes, I don't want to die so early without even going on a first date with you" he said in honesty. I smiled. I can't wait for SUNDAY.