Chapter-5

Y/N pov

In the end suga and I ended up watching movie and cuddling on the couch.

"Y/N I am home!"

That must be oni-san. Shit. I pushed suga off the couch instinctively. "Ow-what was that for?" He asked rubbing his head. I ran towards the door. "Oni-san! Hi did you get me snacks?!" I asked nervously. "You will get your snacks twomorrow" he said going towards the kitchen. "Suga.  Why are you here? Is something going on that I don't know of?" He asked in a dark tone. Suga cowered in fear. "I-no-" he blurted out. "Yeah I forgot to mention that  Suga came for you. He came like 3 minutes before you" I lied smilingly. "Oh, Thats fine! Didn't you go to the dentist? Thats why you couldn't hangout with us today" daichi said. "Hai-the appointment finished early, so I thought I would visit you" suga lied. "Thats fine" daichi said. "You totally thought I came to hit on ur sister didn't you! One hell of a friend you are!" Suga said smilingly punching daichi's stomach repeatedly chuckling. But he technically did hit on me. I feel blush creeping on my face as I remembered the pocky moment.  "I-stop hiting me sorry" daichi said hurt. "How was your stay at shimizu-san's?" Daichi asked.
"I-it was nice. We had a lot of fun" I lied. Diachi seemed to have bought our story. Nice.

Time skip

"Hi guy-" I said entering the gym as a ball hit me harshly on the face. I fell on my back. "sss" I continued. "Ow-it hurts"  I squirmed holding my face. "Y/N are you okay?" Daichi came running towards me followed by Suga "Y/N are you okay? Ukai asked. "Who hit the ball?" I asked. "N/N you are bleeding from your nose and forhead! Are you okay?"Suga asked. "Who hit the ball?" I asked in a dark tone. Everyone pointed at Ashahi cowering in fear. "So-sorry Y/N-san I was ju-just trying to practice jump serves" he said stuttering. "Oh you did now? YOU ARE DOING TO PAY FOR THUS YOU DUMBSHIT!" I yelled side jumped  him as he yelled for help. "Next time don't hit the ball towards me" I said sitting on top of ashahi's back. "Ha-hai sorry" he said lying on the floor drained. "Y/N-SAN PLEASE KICK ME TOO!!" Noya-senpai said. "ME TOO Y/N-SAN PLEASE KICK ME" Tanaka-senpai said, both standing infront of me. "I think I am going to die" Asahi spoke. "I think Y/N-san should go to the infimary" Suga.
"Yes Y/N-san kindly go to the infirmary, someone take her" coach ukai said. "I will-" suga continued but daichi interuppted. "Lets take you to the infirmary Y/N" he said gently holding me up.

"I am back!" I announced entering the gym. Daichi followed. "Y/N-SAN IS BACKK!!!" Noya and tanaka exclaimed. "Luckily she didn't get concussion. It was only bleeding from nose and forhead" daichi said to ukai. Ukai nodded.
"Okay everyone twommorw we have our competition. Lets do our best!" Takeda sensei said as we all agreed.