Chapter-20

Y/N rang the doorbell of suga's residence. They were to study maths for her upcoming exam.

"Oh-hey" the door opened, revealing a pretty lady.

"Is ko-koushi-san he-here? He was supposed to tutor me today" Y/N said, feeling nervous.

"Oh? YOU MUST BE Y/N-CHAN! I am Koushi's mother!Nice to finally meet you!" The lady exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you too" Y/N bowed unintentionally.

"Oh-such good manners- you don't need to bow!" The pretty lady smiled.

'i bowed? Shit- daichi's manners practise had been carved into me-' Y/N thought.

"Mom who is it?" Suga's voice asked. 

"Its the girl you always talk about!" The lady exclaimed.

"Eh?! Y/N lets go to my room! We will study there! Don't even try to talk to her" Suga said dragging Y/N, he was...blushing.

"Awww,but she looks fun to talk to" the lady said imitating to be sad.

"No. We have to study maths" suga said, dragging Y/N upstairs.

"Have fun. If you need anything I'll be here Y/N sweetie" his mother said.

"Arigato gosaimas" I smiled  and nodded.

"Now. Lets get started. Didn't daichi come to supervise us?" Suga asked, noticing the absence of the regular person to supervise their tutor sessions.

"Mom had him go to the dentist" Y/N said.

"Oh. Well,now we can do whatever we want" Suga smiled.

"Iiii-STUDY!" Y/N yelled, flustered after seeing suga's sweet smile.

"You didn't understand this?" Suga asked.

"No" Y/N said.

"You do it like this. Transfer a to left side and then it will be(a+b) and then solve it by cøs= tan/sin" Suga said.

( A/N: Idk if those formulas are correct. I dumb in real life)

"OKAY!GOT IT!" Y/N said, doing the sum.

/////After a while/////

"I can't do this! This is too much!" Y/N whined.

"Come here with your books and the notebook" Suga said, siting straight against the bed.

"Where do I sit?" Y/N asked.

"Here" suga said patting on his lap.
Y/N stared at his lap flustered.

"I-its fine if-if you don't want to" suga said flustered.

"N-no. I want to" Y/N said, red

"Now show me which one" suga asked.

"This" Y/N said noticing the closeness they had.

"Okay. How about this? You do these sample papers right and I'll kiss you for each sample paper you did all correct" suga smiled, noticing she was doing silly mistakes again.

///Flashback///

Suga climbed over Y/N, "su-suga san" Y/N stuttered. "I hadn't given you your reward. Have I?" Suga said, seductively. "N-no" Y/N stuttered. Suga kissed her lips, making her blush. "Thats one" he said.  He moved down to her neck, gently nibbling on her sweet spot, making Y/N try to supress her moans, but failed. "Thats two" suga said as he moved down to her breasts.

////Flashback ends////

"I-okay" Y/N said flustered, her mind wondering to the last time this happened. It was well...sweet and hot-

She started doing the papers.

////After a while like 5-6 hours later////

"I brought snacksss" the door opened, revealing suga's mother.

"Don't shout! Shhh" Suga whispered shouted.

"Sorry-you look so cute together!" Suga's mother whispered-exclaimed, taking out her phone.

"Say cheese" suga's mother said.

"No-mom!please-don't! Its embarassing" suga whispered-yelled carefully to not wake up his sleeping girlfriend.

(A/N: the position they are in)

"It's cute! You even gave her your jacket! Because the blanket wasn't long enough!" Suga's mom whispered back.

"Mom!" Suga whispered-yelled as he felt Y/N shuffle. He wrapped his arm around her.

"Okay okay, I'll give you guys some privacy. Make sure to invite her to dinner" suga's mom said, leaving and closing the door. Suga smiled, adoring his sleeping girlfriend. He then closed his eyes, embracing her touch.

"Huh? How long was I asleep?" A sleepy Y/N muttered.

"Where's my phone? There" Y/N thought as she extended her hand towards the bed, carefully not to wale up her sleeping boyfriend.

"Eh?! Its 8pm??"Y/N looked at her phone.
///Phone notifications///

Daichinii 99+ missed calls

Daichinii: where are you?
Daichinii: why aren't you home yet?
Daichinii: COME. HOME FAST.
Daichinii: come home
Daichinii: after waking up and having dinner
Daichinii: I talked with suga. Still get home early.

///Phone notifications end///

"What were the last two texts about?" Y/N muttered, confused. She texted her brother 'i am safe don't worry' and then turned off the phone.

"Koushi" y/n said cupping his cheeks.

"wake up. Its 7pm" Y/N said.

"Huh y/n " a sleepy suga muttered

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Y/n asked.

"Because you were peacefully sleeping. Also daichi texted me. I told him you were sleeping and that my mother asked me to invite you to dinner. He agreed. I will walk you home after dinner. Don't worry" Suga smiled, holding her waist.

"Dinner's ready!" Suga's mother's voice yelled.

"Comming!" Suga yelled.

////At dinner////

"So Y/N, are you and my son dating??" Suga's mother asked smilingly.

"H-hai" Y/N answered.

"I KNEW IT! Suga never tells me anything about your relationship just about you" Suga's mother said.

"Oh-what does he talk about?" Y/n asked curiously.

"He says that you are beau-" Suga's mother said.

"MOM DON'T! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO TALK TO HER!" Suga yelled, flustered.

"It's okay. Fine fine, I won't" his mother chuckled.

The rest of the dinner was fun.