Chapter-11

Y/N Pov

"Beep"
"Beep"
My alarm rang. I grumbled turning off the alarm. Suga's hands and legs were still wrapped around me. He grumbled "go back to sleep" tightening his grip on me. "You have practise in 2 hours and breakfast in 1
hour" I said. "That means we still have 30 minutes" he said nuzzling in my neck. "Sugaa" I whined turning towards him. "Please?" He said giving me puppy eyes. "Fine" I said. He pecked my lips, we cuddled for sometime.

"Knock"
"Knock"
"Y/N Are you still sleepy?!Open up!" Daichi's voice yelled "shit it's daichi hide!" I said instinctively. "Where?" He said panicking. "In the bathroom!quick!" I said shoving him in the bathroom. He closed the door and I went to open the door. "O-onisan" I said hiding half of my body behind to door, especially my neck. "Why are you hiding yourself behind the door?and be at breakfast in 10minuts. I won't have my sister starve for the whole day" he said. "Okay okay see you in 10 minutes. I just came out of shower" I lied. "Also have you seen Suga? No why would you see him, you were showering" daichi talked to himself and me. "No I haven't seen him" I lied. We were making out and cuddling. "Okay now go get ready. 10 minutes N/N" He said in a warning tone. "Okay mom" i joked. I closed the door and checked if daichi was gone. "suga come out" I called, he came out. "I wish I could stay for some more time" he said. "Go shower" I said. He obeyed. Leaving the room.
I opened my phone and texted ya-chan to bring her makeup. Soon she was there. "YA-CHAN. YOU ARE A LIVE SAVER I LOVE YOU" I hugged her. She smiled nervously. "Oh-Y/N you have a-" she started out noticing. "I know i know now help me" I said. I showered and sat infront of the mirror. "You did a good job concealing it.  Arigato" I said. "Now who is itt??"  She asked. "Um-eto-suga-senpai-" I said nervously. "I KNEW IT!I AM SO HAPPY! YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT!" She exclaimed. "C-could you not tell daichi or anyone?" I said. She happily agreed.

//Time skip to ✨barbecue✨//

The boys started eating, and we mangers decided to pass rice cakes.
Once it was done we were eating together.
"Ne are you sure your 3rd manger's okay?" One of the girls said pointing at a terrified Yachi who accidentally ate a really charred meat. "Um let me help her-" I said standing up. She  looked like she was about to faint.
"Guy! You are scaring her back away monsters" I said. "Monsters?" They asked in confusion. "Ya-chan are you okay? Have some water" I said handing her a glass of water. "H-hai arigato Y/N-san for saving me! She hugged me, I chuckled. "You don't need to be scared from them, they are a bunch of brainless monkeys" I said smilingly, whispering to her.  She smiled. "Y/N-chan!" Hinata exclaimed waving at me, telling me to sit beside him. I did. There was the russian player lev, and kenma from nekoma.
"Hi" I said. "Y/N-SAN HAVE SOME BARBECUE ITS AMAZING!" Lev exclaimed  handing out his plate. "Um I already ate, thank you though" I said smilingly. "O-okay" he said looking down with his usual smily face. "Kenma what are you playing?" I asked taking a seat beside him. "Mario" he said. I looked at his gameplay. "Do you want to play?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me his switch and told me the instructions.

After a while, we both had nintendo switches in each of our hands. Kenma took out his other nintendo switch. "You will lose!" I said kicking his character. "As if. Nobody can beat me" he said.

"Y/N-chan we need to go come on" hinata's voice said. "Yeah 1 minute. Let me win this." I said. "Kenma lets go you can't play games all day". Kuroo's voice said. "Let me defeat her first" kenma said. I will win. Almost. Yes. I got it. Last point. Suddenly the switch was taken from my hands. "Hey!" Me and kenma exclaimed in unison. Both of our switches were taken away. "You have been playing from like the afternoon. Its 6pm now" Suga said handing kuroo the switch. "But I was about to defeat him!" I whined. "Kuroo give me my switches" kenma said. "You will get those after you reach the station" kuroo said leaving. "We will play some other day" kenma said bowing. "Sure bye" I waved. "Lets go before daichi scolds us" Suga said. "no you didn't let me finish the game" I said pouting, looking the other way.  He sighed. "This is your fault" he said. "What is?-oi what are you doing?" I asked, when I was suddenly flipped over on his shoulder like a potatoes bag. "Oi let me down" I struggled. "No, you will not move if I let you down" he said. I stopped struggling after a while. 

He finally let me down as we reached near towards the team. "Where were you?" An angry daichi asked. "I was playing nintendo with kenma"I said straightening up in fear. He sighed. "lets go" he said. I followed. "Y/N sit with me. I know you will sleep now" daichi said. I obliged shooting a "i am sorry" look at suga.

//Time skip//

"Y/N wake up" daichi's voice called. I slowly opened my eyes. I need sleep.
The team had a little speech. My brain didn't comprehend it because I wanted sleep.

"Bye Y/N, Daichi" suga waved. I lazily waves back. Why can't I just cuddle with Suga and sleep? Damn you overprotective brother.