Chapter-10

Y/N Pov

                       (🍋 Alert )

" ya-chan you can sleep here, I'll sleep in the next room its okay" I said to a terrified Yachi. Since we didn't inform about one extra manager, they prepared two beds for us. And one of us had to sleep alone in another room, deserted from the rest of the rooms, at the end of corridor. She hugged me. "Arigato!" She said. I smiled. "If anything happens text me" Kiyoko said. "Hai senpai" I said, picking up my stuff. It was LONG walk to the room. "Y/N chan! What are you doing here? Lets go eat!" An energetic hinata exclaimed, followed by suga and kageyama
"Yeah, my room is that side- you see they weren't informed that we had 3 managers, so I have to sleep alone" I said walking with them.  "Don't you feel scared?" Hinata asked. "No" I said. If something happens I can text and daichi will come.  Hinata nodded.

"Now you will eat all of it. Because kiyoko made it!" Noya exclaimed. Him and tanaka eating LOADS. I sat with the other managers , kiyoko and yachi. "Boys sure are idiots" one of the managers said looking at tanaka and noya stuffing their mouth. "True" I agreed.

//Time skip//

I turned of the light and got to bed. Finally. I am so exhausted.

"Knock"

What was that?

"Knock"

The fuck. Its 3am. What the fuck. I picked up my bag and cautiously opened the door, ready to swing the bag on the ghost's face. "Oh its you" I sighed in relief. "Yes" the silver haired answered. "What do you want" I asked. I want sleep.  "You know what I want" he said snaking his arms around my waist, coming inside the room. I didn't even notice him close the door. I looked away flustered. "I told you we would continue this later" he said cupping my face and kissing me. He then pushed me on the bed.
"I-someone m-might see us" I said inbetween the kiss. "They won't.  I locked the door" he said smashing his lips on mine. His hands wandered below my top. Making me shiver, when his fingers touched my bare waist. My fingers wandered in his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. I bit his lower lip, making him groan. "Stop turning me on more" he said in a mid-harsh tone. I smirked, putting my tounge into his mouth. My tounge wandered his mouth, we pulled away to breathe. "Now you have done it." He said looking at me with lust.  He smashed his lips roughly against mine, making me moan. His hands travelled upwards. He looked at me, asking for consent, I nodded. He moved his kisses to my neck, his hands playing with my breasts. I tried my best to contain my moans. I gripped the sheets to help contain my moans. He bit spots on my neck, suddenly, he sucked on a spot, which made me moan. I covered my mouth with my hands. Suga smirked. "You like it here?" He asked. "Shut up" I said flustered. His smirk widened and he started sucking and biting the spot, his hands playing with my breasts. "Sugaa-" I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck. He gave me love bites all over my neck. He undid my top and kissed my breasts, making me moan.

"AHHHHHHH!!" there was a scream. He looked towards the door tching. "What happened" I asked.  "I don't know" he said. "Do you think we should-" I asked. "Probably. But I really wanted to continue this" he whined. "Its okay, we can do it another time" I said.  He smiled and pecked my lips. He got off me.  I wore my  top back  and we
Walked towards the scream.

"Oh its just asahi" hinata's voice said.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked. They shrieked in fear. "Calm down its me! You know me!" I said to them. "oh its just Y/N chan" Hinata said. "Oh suga's here too" noya said. "Y/N......." Tanaka started out. "Yes?"I asked. He pointed towards his neck. I looked at him in confusion, everyone looked at me. Oh shit. I forgot to cover those lip bites.  "WHO DARED TO TAINT OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE CROW!" Noya exclaimed. "Y/N I never expected this from you-who tainted you?" Asahi asked. Hinata jumped up. Its really hard for him to keep secrets isn't it.  "I-um uhhh" I started out. "Wait! Did suga-?" Tanaka started out. "We are done here. To think Suga-san would be the first to do that" tanaka and noya said in unison with their buddha face.  "NO!WAIT!NO UH UM" I panicked. I looked towards suga, hoping for help. He was panicking too. "WAIT ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" They yelled. "Shhh" Suga shushed them. "Hinata you can go ahead and let it out" I said sighing.  "YES THEY ARE DATING! MY BEST FRIEND FOUND A BOYFRIEND!! PLEASE DON'T TELL DAICHI-SAN ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE WILL KILL THEM" Hinata yelled. "Please don't tell daichi!" Me and suga yelled in unison. Tanaka and noya thought for a help.
"Tanaka-senpai Noya- senpai please don't tell daichi" I requested with puppy eyes. They acted to think for a while. "YOU GOT IT!" They said with thumbs up.  "Its a senpai's job to protect their kohai" noya said smilingly. "So when did this start??" Tanaka asked suga with suggestive eyes. "4months" suga replied. "Y/N chan how will you cover those?" Hinata asked. "I will ask ya-chan for concealer" I said. They nodded.
"Oi SLEEP YOU GUYS!WHO IS YELLING?! IT'S THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!" a scary voice daichi said.

"We should sleep" I said. They agreed.

We all went our own ways. Suga followed me though. "I want to cuddle" he whined. "What if daichi asks where you where?" I said. "I will tell him I went for a run" he said hugging me.
We both jumped on the bed. He wrapped hands around me. I turned towards him nuzzling in his neck wrapping my arms around his neck.
He played with my hair as I drifted to deep sleep