Chapter-23

*alarm rings*

"Ugh"

*Alarm rings*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH! DIE!" Y/N yelled as threw the poor alarm clock accross her room.

"Ugh. I want sleep. Stupid school" y/n cursed, holding her forhead.

'wheres oni chan?' y/n thought

'Right. The 3rd years have morning assembly today'

//////////////////Mini time skip//////////////////////

"Okay. I got my bento. Bag. Books. Pencil pouch. Did I miss something?" Y/N thought to herself, scanning the living room.

"Bento. That's nii san's. He forgot it. Ugh" i mumbled. It will be so awkward.

////////////////////////Time skip/////////////////////////

Y/N walked towards the 3rd year class during recess.
Scanning the room, a bit hiding behind the door.

'theres daichi! Wait-who is that' Y/n's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her boyfriend talking with a girl

'why are they laughing together'

"Ah!"y/n half shouted as she felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um-sorry for scaring you but did you need anything?" A boy with light red hair asked.

"Yeah-um daichinii-I mean sawamura san forgot his bento" y/n said, embarassed.

The boy chuckled before yelling "Sawamura-san!"

"Yes, class rep?" Daichi asked.

"Your sister's here" the boy said, moving a bit away, revealing Y/N.

"N/N?" Daichi asked, at the sight of his sister.

"You forgot your ben-bento" Y/N said nervously since some eyes were on her, handing her brother his bento.

"Oh arigato-" daichi said.

"Sawamura-san! Takeda-sensei is calling you!" A girl with short black hair said.

"Okay. See you later N/N" daichi said, putting his bento on his desk and leaving.

"Um-ano-arigato! Uh-" Y/N bowed towards the boy.

"Akane Yanagi. Its okay sawamura-san" the boy smiled

 Its okay sawamura-san" the boy smiled

(Akane yanagi)

"You can call me Y/N, Akane-senpai" I smiled back.

"Class rep! Yuno-san is drawing on desk again!" a voice I would recognise anywhere said.

The boy called yuno looked towards suga, betrayed.

"Huh? Excuse me y/n-san. YUNO-KUN! I TOLD YOU THATS AGAINST THE SCHOOL RULES" akane yelled, walking away.

"okay...." Y/N awkwardly said, turning to leave.

"Lets go somewhere quiet" a familiar voice whispered in her ear, holding my hand.

"koushi" y/n said, suprised, as her boyfriend leaded her towards the roof. A bento in his other hand.

Y/N pov

"Want some onigiri?I got my favourite super spicy mango tofu tooo" He said, smilingly

"No, I am fine" I said,looking down. I don't want to eat anything ever since I saw that sight of him laughing with another girl. It disgusts me.

"Y/Nnnn say 'ahhhhh' " suga said, extending an onigiri towards my mouth.

"No" I said looking away, I don't want to talk to him or eat. I want to know who that girl was.

Suddenly, my face was yanked towards suga's direction

"Wha-mmmf wmm amrm dmngf"  I tried to speak as suga stuffed a onigiri in my mouth.

"Eat first. I know you haven't eaten anything" he said, strictly. His one hand was wrapped around jaw gently, while the other held a mango tofu. Light pink tints started to dominate my face.

"I-" I tried to speak after eating the onigiri only to get mango tofu in my mouth. Its spicy, like super spicy.

"Is it too spicy?" He asked.

"No" I said

"What will you eat if you feed  everything to me?" I said, immediately closing me mouth as he brought another mango tofu towards my mouth.

"Its okay, I have enough food, now open up before I force feed you. Eating is important. Don't skip eating in recess" he said, as his other hand's thumb rubbed circles on my jaw

"You should eat too" I said, as he put another tofu in my mouth.

I extended my hand out to take a onigiri and putting it in his mouth as he tried to reply. His eyes widened and he looked away.

"Koushi, is anything wrong? OH MY GOD HAVE WATER!" I said in panic as I helped him drink water. He really choked on a onigiri.

"Ah-I am fine, thank you, its just you suprised me" he said, with pink tints on his face.

"Sorry-" I said.

"yeah, you should be for being so pretty while feeding" he said, drinking water.

"I-" I said, at a loss of words as my face turned full red.

He chuckled and hugged me, and then kissing me passionately on the lips

"You taste like spicy mango tofu" he said, pulling away.

"I-I do?" I asked, blush still dominating me face.why did i stutter. Stop stuttering. Ugh

"Yeah, maybe you should eat it more often"he said before kissing me again

A/Nnnn

ABOUT THE STORYYYYYY LALALA~

suga betrayed yuno by telling on him to yanagi because he didn't want y/n talking to the class rep so much.
Someone's jelly~

Advice of the day: Touch some grass
Your boyfriend will never do this in real life if you have one