Chapter Seventeen: Manik/ Nandini

Manik

We arrived at the dockyard, where Vijay's location was at. He doesn't even know what's coming at him and that makes me even more fucking happy, if he thinks he will get away after hurting Nandini he has another thing coming.

We stepped out, this was Ishaan's territory and getting Vijay out of here would actually mean war but I didn't care by now not even one bit. He was drinking up alcohol out from a can, but he stops as soon as he sees us approach and it was obvious by our anger and the weapons in our hand that hat we are here for. Ishaan and his father was seated with him but ishaan was doing some business work. The dockyard was outside their home too.

As soon as he sees us he drops his beer bottles and tries to escape as Nandini's uncle and ishaan look at him dumbfounded.

Cabir sighed. "Why do they always think they can escape?"

"What the hell is going on?!" Nandini's uncle stands shouting.

But we ignored him, Dhruv pointed his gun at vijay who was trying to escape "don't shoot. I don't want this to end so soon" I tell him off as Dhruv puts his gun down.

I began to jogging and spotted him stumbling up the slope leading to the water, maybe he was trying to escape in one of the boats. He didn't even know why we are here yet he's still running and that explains even he knows he's done wrong. When I reached a good stop to grab him I stopped and flung my knife in his calf. His scream made my ears almost bleed but it pointed out the good start to tonight.

He fell to his knees screaming in pain and clutching at his calf.

"What are you guys looking at! Protect him!" I heard Ajit shout to his security men. I ignored them and neither did any of the men move listening to them.

"Nice" Cabir acknowledges as he comes up the slope stepping beside me. Vijay still tried to push his feet and tried to hobble towards the nearest boat but he couldn't put any pressure in his injured leg only making him fall multiple times. Cabir laughed seeing him like that but I had pure anger for him.

I reached for him again and Cabir turned around walking to face him. "Why are you leaving? The fun is about to start" he held him by the collar, i kicked away his legs so he fell to his knees. I bent down and twisted the knife that was already plunged in to his calf, he screamed again but this time louder. That's fucking right, I'm going to make him feel the worst unbearable pain today.

Cabir dragged him by his collar as he still was on the floor, he dragged him down the slope and then pushed him on the ground.

"What the fuck is going on! How dare you guys hit him!" Ajit shouts as he moves forward to us. "And what are you guys staring at, hold them down!" He refers to the security guards around.

"Shut the fuck up!" Cabir takes a few steps towards him in anger as he moves back.

"W-what are you guys waiting for! Get these bastards!" Ajit stutters telling his security guards as he did seem a little intimidated by Cabir.

"Man you're the biggest fucking fool" I scoff at him "you're really telling our company's guards to grab us? They might be working for you and we are still their boss, they will only take orders from us"

Ajit's eyes widen realising, those guards were given by us and there's no way they would listen to him over us because technically we are still their boss.

Ishaan comes forward calmly "what is going on? Why are you guys after vijay uncle?" He asks so calmly that it seems like he didn't care what we do to his uncle.

I look at ishaan and then vijay who matches his eyes with me "whatever Nandini said, that bitch lied" he opens his mouth.

I threw a kick on his face instantly as he said that mainly aiming for his mouth, then I bent down and grabbed his collar pulling him a little up forcefully "Do not take my wife's name out of your dirty mouth again or it'll be knife and your tongue next"